Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

3 Reynas Torpedo

Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
This cigar is a product from the My Father line. This Connecticut broadleaf is well made with few veins. A few stem lines and capped nicely. Upon lighting I was taken aback by spice and voluminous smoke billowing about. It didn't stop. The the spice continued. Chocolate came through and ...did I say spice? Burn is almost perfect and after half a stick on a full stomach I'm definitely feeling power. If you enjoy a spicy full bodied cigar, Don Pepins off shoot will not disappoint. imageimage>

Comments

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like this cigar, probably better with a year on it!
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm with Jim!! The pepper just kills most of the other flavors but it is a good stick
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    I ordered a few of these of Ccom and they had a black band. Is it just a new band or a different blend, anyone know?
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    C-LOVE:
    I ordered a few of these of Ccom and they had a black band. Is it just a new band or a different blend, anyone know?
    just a new band
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    C-LOVE:
    just a new band
    Thought so, thanks Lee
  • Options

This is one of my favorite cigars. Every puff is full of different flavors. More like a Dominican than a Nicaraguan. Very little spice.

I believe the black band is for that particular size...

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,712 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2021

Newbies gotta Necro, cause it's all new messages to them.

Welcome to the forum, @michaelmastro.

I'm not even sure this cigar is still available anymore.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,788 ✭✭✭✭✭

Those are long gone. I think production stopped 2013/14. They were good then and held up well as I smoked one last year that was an original release. I have one left and think I sent out my others.

• Options
    CtheHamCtheHam Posts: 205 ✭✭✭✭

Welcome to the party, @michaelmastro. Stop by the newbie thread and introduce yourself.
    https://forum.cigar.com/discussion/3027/the-newbie-welcoming-thread#latest