Home General Discussion
Options

Upcoming cigar release

Comments

• Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Usaf06 said:
    I suspect they will be online Monday.

Only selling online as part of a 5 pack “sampler” - 3 core sticks 2 80th’s.

May want to call and see if you can purchase 5 pack that way…

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,864 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm out...

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Usaf06 said:
    5 packs and boxes will be added online tomorrow. Calm yer tìts Francis

Thanks for the insider information Nick!

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭

Calm your ****?

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭✭✭

One of my twins says sooth your boobs which is great

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,029 ✭✭✭✭✭

the famous 80th toro boxes and robo 5 packs are up on the site. Code rcigar17 for discount. @VegasFrank @NorCalR1

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,941 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Patrickbrick said:

@Cam_91 said:
    LCA JULY - Room 101 Murder Hornet

LCA's pick for July is Murder Hornet by Room 101 and it's an LCA Exclusive thanks to Matt Booth! Murder Hornet is a very special release and is old school Room 101 blending at its best. You'll definitely enjoy this refined and smooth smoke if you were a fan of Boofy's blends when he first entered the cigar scene in 2009. Best of all, the sting on these Murder Hornets won't kill you.

Murder Hornet Corona
    Packaging: Single Cigar
    Price: $10.00 USD

https://youtu.be/elmj9ifj2m8

**** Matt booth! My personal feelings, I am not posting this under direst. Over priced, underperforming crap. Again this is just my opinion.

Sucked!!!

• Options
    Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cam_91 said:
    REVIVER CIGAR REVIVED FOR 2021 RELEASE
    via Cigar Dojo

One of Cigar Dojo’s most popular and critically acclaimed collaborations is set to return for 2021, with the Aganorsa Leaf ReviveR coming back in its original size and blend this fall.

ReviveR first launched in the summer of 2018 with a limited run of 3,000 cigars. The blend was developed by Max Fernández, tailored to Cigar Dojo’s tastes through the selection of Corojo and Criollo leaves primarily from Aganorsa’s farms of Jalapa, Nicaragua. This region is known for producing a sweeter smoking character, in comparison to the more fiery tendencies when heading south to Estelí. With ReviveR, the two combine to offer a zesty profile through the retrohale, followed by a clean, sugarcane-like finish.

“I’ve had the privilege of working on several Cigar Dojo collaborations at two different companies, and it’s always a rewarding experience,” commented Terence Reilly, Aganorsa Leaf vice president of sales & marketing. “That said, ReviveR has a special place in my heart, as it’s the blend that put Aganorsa on the map for a lot of consumers when it debuted in 2018. ReviveR is a perfect expression of Aganorsa’s unique flavor and aroma, and I’m excited we brought it back for another release.”

For 2021, the cigar returns in its original 6″ x 50 toro format and blend, with slightly refreshed packaging to distinguish this release from the original run. This includes the use of a raw Aganorsa tobacco leaf within each slide-lid box, allowing cigar hobbyists the chance to experience its aromas before the rolling process, as is done on tours to the Aganorsa Leaf factory in Estelí, Nicaragua. Additionally, ReviveR’s bands have been updated to emphasize the cigar’s palindrome-inspired logo and profile, which is intended to revive even the most hardened of palates.

Eric Guttormson, owner of Cigar Dojo, commented, “If ever there was a Dojo collaboration that needed to come back, it’s this one. I have made no secret about the ReviveR being one of my favorite Dojo releases, and I couldn’t be more excited about its return. We wanted to refine the branding a bit this time around, but the cigar itself is identical to the 2018 version, because if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.”

As with the original release, ReviveR (2021) will be sold exclusively through online retailer Atlantic Cigar Co. Production has been increased from 300 to 500 boxes for 2021, which will go on sale on Oct. 8th. at 12pm (Eastern Time). While pricing is set at $11 per cigar, Atlantic will discount the cigars to $9.90 during the first week of sales, as well as an additional 10-percent discount for Cigar Dojo members ($8.91 per cigar) during the same time period.

REVIVER (2021) BREAKDOWN
    Wrapper: Corojo ’99 (Jalapa, Nicaragua)
    Binder: Criollo ’98 (Estelí, Nicaragua)
    Filler: Criollo ’98 | Corojo ’99 (Jalapa, Nicaragua)
    Factory: Aganorsa Leaf (Nicaragua)
    Production: Limited Edition (500 boxes of 10 cigars)
    Packaging: 10-ct Boxes
    Vitola: 6″ x 50 (Toro)
    Price: $110.00 ($11/cigar MSRP) | $89.10 ($8.91 Dojo discount)
    Release: Oct. 8, 2021
    Retailer: Atlantic Cigar Co.

Reminder: available now, all Aganorsa tobacco (Nicaraguan puro)

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,544 ✭✭✭✭✭

Got 'em comin'.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options

If your interested in owl smoke shops 75th anniversary stick by saka here is the instructions.

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options

-- Winston Churchill

• Options
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

^ you had me at Oscuro

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭

Already made the calls

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options

Frank Redux on Fox cigar, box split?

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cam_91 said:

Got a link? Not showing

• Options

@deadman said:

@Cam_91 said:

Got a link? Not showing

Just saw this. We’re you able to find it? Sold out now

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,820 ✭✭✭✭✭

Franks - Corona

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,864 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ordered some from coronas

Don't look ↑
  • Options

Franks at cfed

-- Winston Churchill

• Options

Full Moon Cfed