Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• VisionVision Posts: 8,241 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Rdp77 said:

Enjoying this long, lean, and ANCIENT one from @Vision.
    I just smoked a much newer one of these a few days ago. This still has the spice and flavor but the nicotine punch as mellowed somewhat making this thing simply glorious. Thank you Peter.

You are quite welcome.

@VegasFrank said:
    Lottery smoke from @Vision This afternoon. Thank you Peter!

I hope it held up and was most agreeable.

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

I disagree on both counts. Iowa sucks and Michigan needs to be undefeated going into the Ohio State game so we can rip their souls out again.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Deadstroke174Deadstroke174 Posts: 552 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    I disagree on both counts. Iowa sucks and Michigan needs to be undefeated going into the Ohio State game so we can rip their souls out again.

Killing me lol.

@VegasFrank said:
    We were talking about these on the vherf last night, and it got me to thinking that I really wanted one.

Yea….. but you don’t have a lawn to mow

• Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

@d_blades said:
    New too me from @Cam_91

That’s a good one right there. Perfect for relaxing, great transitions throughout

• Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,391 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hope you enjoy it