Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,547 ✭✭✭✭✭

@cbuck said:
    Had to visit Corona again! Da mn you Nick! La Hacienda First Growth! Excellent! @Usaf06

I looks to me like that lady takes no sh>t

• cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,415 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Jrflickster True, but I give so much, she can’t deflect it all! Lol I choose my battles wisely! We work together too! I do get to be boss there!

• genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭

@webmost said:

Nice bike

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

@genareddog said:

Nice bike

Everybody loves it. It's one of those bikes you can't take anywhere without someone or other rolling down their window to admire. It's lower, longer, redder, chromier, leatherier, lighter, faster, comfier, and yet cheaper than a Sportster; yet, unlike HD, made in America.

The biggest problem is, you only have a 2 1/2 gallon tank. So on a long trip you have to refuel every 100 miles or so. Each time you stop for gas, you better factor in an extra ten or fifteen minutes for someone to trot over and tell you how their grandpa used to ride an Indian in The War.

... or were you talking about the Kawasaki Versys photo bombing it?

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Thanks @CommanderDuke1_ for this one!

Absolutely!!!