Home Non Cigar Related

Oh How I Love My City

sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
Yes, Seattle may be filled with hippies, but it also has this.

http://www.thestranger.com/seattle/fleshing-out-the-narrative/Content?oid=3581659

Comments

• denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Hitchiker's Guide To The Galaxy, great book! Being read to by naked women, even better!
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Ummm hells yeah.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    "Unless you're a 13-year-old boy, you're not going to be aroused by the mere proximity of naked women sitting in front of a coffee table covered with Star Wars paraphernalia."

Pfft! Lies! This article was written be either a woman or a gay man.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Just as long as it's only reading, there's not much else going on there! lol
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    TatuajeVI:
    "Unless you're a 13-year-old boy, you're not going to be aroused by the mere proximity of naked women sitting in front of a coffee table covered with Star Wars paraphernalia."

Speak for yourself! As a star wars lover I take great offense to that. I'd be down. Though I have seen very little hot star wars chick nor trekkies. As for the article, those chicks wouldn't have made me want to go, not very attractive. Though a cool idea.
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    TatuajeVI:

Speak for yourself! As a star wars lover I take great offense to that. I'd be down. Though I have seen very little hot star wars chick nor trekkies. As for the article, those chicks wouldn't have made me want to go, not very attractive. Though a cool idea.
    Awesome, a fellow Star Wars fan. Hot women that like Star Wars or Star Trek are few and far in between. I actually saw these two really hot women at the Star Trek movie last year, both of them had Vulcan ears. I think every guy in line was staring at them. Fortunately, my girlfriend is a LOTR geek, which in my opinion is just as hot.
    Aalya Secura from ROTS is probably the hottest character I've seen, well minus leia in the bikini...
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    A soft spot for Twi'leks eh? +1 for Leia's bikini.
    sightunseen:
    A soft spot for Twi'leks eh? +1 for Leia's bikini.
    lol
    Oh wait... you read the article? I just saw the headline and looked at the pic.

• cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    Oh wait... you read the article? I just saw the headline and looked at the pic.

What headline?
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    +1 for the ideas of nipples.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was hoping for a bedtime story!