Home Pipes

Recommendations for Christmas and Holliday blends

VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’m looking for recommendations on not so hard to find Holliday blends. I’m not looking to chase HTF but something I can get easily. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭

What are you looking for, bud? I might have some stuff I can throw your way.

• StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:
    I’m looking for recommendations on not so hard to find Holliday blends. I’m not looking to chase HTF but something I can get easily. Thanks in advance.

Most of it, in my limited knowledge, is only released for the holidays which forces the consumer chase it.

Peretti's usually puts out a Thanksgiving and Christmas blend. Sutliff does the Cringle Flake. Watch City Cigar does the Rougaroux for Halloween and a Christmas blend. Ken Byron puts out several holiday blends. Bad news is your state law. If it is a flavored tobacco they can't ship to Mass. right?

Good thing I have your address. Give me a week or two, and I'll yuletide the Boston out of you.

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

Viaje

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭

My favorites and due to the FDA most are hard to find. C&D re-released We Three Kings. It's OK but not my favorite. I still have 20 tins of McClelland Holiday Spirit my all time favorite. Sutliff Christmas Spice is good. I used to always get the Rattray's, Peterson, Kolhasse & Kopp Christmas tins. Now they are only available in Europe and I can't find anyone willing to ship them to the US. I'm a sucker for Christmas themes tobaccos. SP usually has tins by C&D made each Christmas if you buy a Peterson pipe.

• VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Stubble said:

@Vision said:

Most of it, in my limited knowledge, is only released for the holidays which forces the consumer chase it.

Peretti's usually puts out a Thanksgiving and Christmas blend. Sutliff does the Cringle Flake. Watch City Cigar does the Rougaroux for Halloween and a Christmas blend. Ken Byron puts out several holiday blends. Bad news is your state law. If it is a flavored tobacco they can't ship to Mass. right?

Good thing I have your address. Give me a week or two, and I'll yuletide the Boston out of you.

That’s not how it works @Stubble

@Rob1110 made the point that I should have posted in the OP is that it’s tough to find “flavored” ….. flavored….. give me a break….. tobacco in Massachusetts. BUT! I can buy all the weed I want…. Just not into it though

edited October 2021

@Vision said:

@Stubble said:

@Vision said:

That’s awesome, thanks man!

Fixed.

• VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Stubble said:

@Vision said:

@Stubble said:

@Vision said:

That’s awesome, thanks man!

Fixed.

You know I appreciate you. But you don’t need to do such a thing.

And that's why it is sooooo much fun!