Home Non Cigar Related

Hey Laker, and anyone else really

denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
It's hitting the fan big time in the MIddle East
thought you might find that article intersting. Sounds like Hillary has a set of nuts.

Comments

• laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    dennisking:
    thought you might find that article intersting. Sounds like Hillary has a set of nuts.
    Yeah, I have seen it Dennis. I always follow news constantly, but just decided that too many people feel hostile about discussing things other then Tim's Beard or other deep, deep issues.

That's OK too, there are lot' of places to discuss political issues. And yes I think Hillary has a BIG set. LMAO, and good for her, as PEACE is not some kind of gift for the Palestinians and will benefit Israeli's as well.
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    She definitely has the nuts in the Clinton family, but that's not a compliment. She made a public statement dressing-down Netanyahu, but it doesn't matter. He's going to continue to build, and not back down, and the dems in Washington will have no choice but to eat Obama's words and hers, and we'll continue to back Israel. Always have, always will. They're the least of all the evils in that part of the world.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I do not think Netanyahu gives a rats behind what Hillary or Barry think.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    fla-gypsy:
    I do not think Netanyahu gives a rats behind what Hillary or Barry think.
    Heh, pretty much this.

Speaking of Hillary, if you haven't seen this gem from The Onion, it is downright hysterical:
    http://www.theonion.com/content/video/u_s_condemned_for_pre_emptive_use
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    I'm not a Hilary fan but I think it takes a lot of balls to step up to any President and straight scold them like a kid. Politics have become to "politically correct" and I think more leaders need to be slapped by their mommas.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    I'm no expert on the middle east by any means, but in my opinion, I think telling Israel to back off in any way is like telling Jerry to just let Tom catch him. This has been going on since the 40s. Israel has been the target of like 6 or 7 countries since then. As far as a "War on Terror" is concerned, they've been involved since the beginning. Our foreign policy concerning Israel should be simple: We back whatever they do, because if anyone knows what's going on in the ME, it's them. Who do you think gives us the bulk of our intelligence on terrorism???
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    dennisking:
    Yeah, I have seen it Dennis. I always follow news constantly, but just decided that too many people feel hostile about discussing things other then Tim's Beard or other deep, deep issues.
    I would agree with that too.

"Long ashes my friends."

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    The middle east is a hornets nest. I feel that the US should get their own house in Order before moving onto other countries. Back after WWII we had some weight, but anymore this country really needs to find itself. Then maybe we can work with others.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    The middle east is a hornets nest. I feel that the US should get their own house in Order before moving onto other countries. Back after WWII we had some weight, but anymore this country really needs to find itself. Then maybe we can work with others.
    i agree with this post. im not an isolationist but our house is on fire and we are late on the mortgage payment, you put the fire out first.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    kuzi16:
    phobicsquirrel:
    i agree with this post. im not an isolationist but our house is on fire and we are late on the mortgage payment, you put the fire out first.
    Good analogy, but who is manning the hose?? Us regular folk are getting tired and the psuedo aristocracy pols keep flicking matches on the fire and kinking the hose.
    fla-gypsy:
    kuzi16:
    phobicsquirrel:
    Good analogy, but who is manning the hose?? Us regular folk are getting tired and the psuedo aristocracy pols keep flicking matches on the fire and kinking the hose.
    Been that way for some time now. I wish the US would take the path that Canada did, stay out of the world agenda. I don't know how many countries are PO'd with Canada... Well I know a few are after the Hockey Upset!!!!
    phobicsquirrel:
    fla-gypsy:
    kuzi16:
    phobicsquirrel:
    Been that way for some time now. I wish the US would take the path that Canada did, stay out of the world agenda. I don't know how many countries are PO'd with Canada... Well I know a few are after the Hockey Upset!!!!
    UPSET !!!?

I won't take the bait, I WON'T take the bait.
    Bait? No, wars have started over less.....
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    If the U.S. isn't capable of managing domestic and foreign relations at the same time, we're in deep ***. That's what super powers do. I, for one, think we are capable with the right leadership (yes, Laker, I'm going back several presidencies, and not just talking about the current one).
    Luko:
    If the U.S. isn't capable of managing domestic and foreign relations at the same time, we're in deep ***. That's what super powers do. I, for one, think we are capable with the right leadership (yes, Laker, I'm going back several presidencies, and not just talking about the current one).
    Those were the days, weren't they?

When politicians were honest men.
  • MarkHMarkH Posts: 120 ✭✭
    I have seen first hand how the Israelis treat treat the Palestinians. I am no fan of their government. The west bank is occupied territory, any building of settlements is against all international law. The whole intention of the Israeli government is to occupy all the desireable territory in the west bank before the world community rises up and stops it. A 'fait accompli' so to speak. The Israelis have all the power and most of the guns and the Palestinians are 'acting out' in desperatiion because they have nothing to lose. Read your history of 1948 - 49.
    laker1963:
    Luko:

Pfft! Which politicians are you talking about?
    TatuajeVI:
    laker1963:
    Luko:

Well not in your or even my lifetime... but I have read about them.

Then again I have also read about Hobbits and such... don't believe in them, but.

Well now there you go TatuajeVI, you've ruined it for me ! Now I will have to go back and question everything. Santa, The Easter Bunny, Cheech & Chong even. I'm so depressed. LOL
    laker1963:
    TatuajeVI:
    laker1963:
    Luko:

Then again I have also read about Hobbits and such... don't believe in them, but.

Well now there you go TatuajeVI, you've ruined it for me ! Now I will have to go back and question everything. Santa, The Easter Bunny, Cheech & Chong even. I'm so depressed. LOL
    ROFL!
    laker1963:
    TatuajeVI:
    laker1963:
    Luko:

You forgot the underwear gnomes......
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    cheech and chong are real and there is nothing you can say that will change how I feel about that......