Home Non Cigar Related

This cracked me up

HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
So short, and so beautiful...
Security Guard vs Skater
¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨

Comments

• TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    lol. That's awesome.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Moral of the story: If a security guard knocks/trips you off your skateboard, trying to damage property and get arrested is a solid game plan. Nice find Hays.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    What an ass... you couldn't tell them to leave you have to risk causing severe injury to the guy.

• lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    What an ass... you couldn't tell them to leave you have to risk causing severe injury to the guy.

No offense Steve, but the guy was about to jump down a flight of stairs on a skateboard..... I think the security guard did him a favor. LOL! But your right, I hate to see security guards making $10 an hour make bonehead decisions like that, when all they really have to do is ask them to leave. If they refuse, call the police. That's all a security guard is really required to do.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Moral of the story: If a security guard knocks/trips you off your skateboard, trying to damage property and get arrested is a solid game plan. Nice find Hays.
    I agree, the guard was an idiot but the skater will end up in jail and have knots on his butt.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:

How can you tell from the video that he hadn't already asked them to leave? If we're going to jump to conclusions here, we ought to at least consider the possibilities.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    skater got off easy.
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Gots to agree...hate to stereotype, but I've known and seen enough encounters between skaters and proprietors of businesses to know that skaters are usually asked to leave repeatedly and don't. And their response is usually something like "*** off" and then they keep on doing what they're doing and disrupt everything for everybody else.
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    pwned!
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    Fourtotheflush:
    skater got off easy.
    +1
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Well, the kid shouldn't have been skating there probably, but the security guard's move was pretty crappy as well. I laughed when the kid whacked him with his deck.