Home Non Cigar Related

Veterans Day

genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you all.

Comments

• miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭

Happy Vet's day fellow brothers in arms.

Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'd like to take a moment to thank all veterans for their service today.

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2021

https://www.baynews9.com/fl/tampa/news/2021/11/23/tampa-veteran-struggles-with-job-search-heals-through-hockey-#
    I don't know if this link will work, it has for some, and not for others. Computer savvy individuals may be able to make it work.

Post edited by Amos_Umwhat on
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nope. Didn’t work for me…. 😌

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,589 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2021
    Don't look ↑

It's the old em dash "--" versus the en dash "-" that killed the link it seems in the portion of the link "search--heals".

Who even uses the em dash anymore?

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,051 ✭✭✭✭✭

I do
    --Edward

Yeah, I have to admit that I do too. I even used to use the Alt Code— 0151—to enter the true longer em dash rather than typing in two consecutive en dashes--but using a phone more and more has kind of killed that for me lately.