Home Non Cigar Related

The Nice Thread.

StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭

In this thread we will have only positive thoughts...smile and wave.

Say something nice and uplifting about the previous poster.

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?

Comments

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,315 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks like I'm now forced to start "The Sarcastic Thread" where only sarcasm is allowed. LOL

For those who weren't here back then, the "Post Every Detail Of Your Mundane Life" thread was only meant as a sarcastic jab at a since-gone member who would routinely post the minutest detail of his boring everyday life, and that thread has lived on since. So be careful with this starting new thread stuff...

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,043 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KawbLAgzTZI

not sure if this should be here or in the sarcastic thread

I love ambiguity.

• Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster i have to agree. With you included. You devote your time and energy so that we can do such things as the lottery and vherf.
    As a matter of fact I’ve yet to have any continued interaction with anyone on this forum that would fit into those categories. I know there’s a lot of bickering about different subjects and political views. But in the end it’s all about comradery and the “oldsters” like you guys keep things in line by example.
    Just happy to get to be a part of it.

• JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,544 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Rdp77 said:
    @Yakster i have to agree. With you included. You devote your time and energy so that we can do such things as the lottery and vherf.
    As a matter of fact I’ve yet to have any continued interaction with anyone on this forum that would fit into those categories. I know there’s a lot of bickering about different subjects and political views. But in the end it’s all about comradery and the “oldsters” like you guys keep things in line by example.
    Just happy to get to be a part of it.

I'm jumping on with rusty he said it just right

• VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭

^ This guy. Because sharing is caring.

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭

That reminds me, @peter4jc is a sarcastic fellow, and a genuine pain in the keister, which is what I love most about him ❤

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

Peter roasts exceptional coffee!

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2021

It really isn’t me. I put everyone to work, why should I get the credit for what others do? Thank you though.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.

@Usaf06 said:
    For the most part I actually don't like most people. Probably a side effect of doing what I've done for so long. But I've always said that this place is like home, and we are a family. Just don't talk over people on vherf, makes me angry.

Part of the reason I’m not on vherf as much. Figured I’m just an annoying **** and should let all you fine folks be.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.

That’s my disagree. You go along with the jokes and never let the ball busting get to you. And where else would we get advise on flooring and boat captaining.

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭

My disagree as well, get back on vHerf Patrick.

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )

@Usaf06 said:

@genareddog said:
    ^ Don’t let Nick fool you. He likes people but he just doesn’t like ignorance. The service this man has done for all of us is way above and beyond. I am truly blessed to call him my friend.

I ❤ you....... no homò

Nick. This is a very accepting group. We are here for you. No matter what choice you make. 💋🫀

• JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,544 ✭✭✭✭✭

I enjoy Patrick when he's on that's forsure @Patrickbrick :*

@Vision said:
    That’s my disagree. You go along with the jokes and never let the ball busting get to you. And where else would we get advise on flooring and boat captaining.

Flooring yes, boat captaining however you have me confused with a mr. walker

MOW badge received.