Home Non Cigar Related

St Paddy's Day

MarkHMarkH Posts: 120 ✭✭
Ok my first thread start. But I'm working on my third Beefeater martini at the Ramada in Chicago (hic). What's everybody else doing tonight. (I'm in CHI town, wish I could herf w Alex).

Comments

• LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Ummm, wish you could what with Alex?
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Nothing exciting, this is what I see as amateur night #2 of the year. 1st being new years eve.
  • MarkHMarkH Posts: 120 ✭✭
    HERF...herf w Alex. (Blackberry fingered, they don't make these things for big Swedes)
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    whew...

Have fun, however the night turns out. Nothing too exciting for me, had a few beers and a perdomo reserve and shot the *** with the neighbor.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    MarkH:
    HERF...herf w Alex. (Blackberry fingered, they don't make these things for big Swedes)
    The Big A from CCOM?
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    I spent my St. Patty's Day working 10am-10pm at the in-laws bar....effing exhausting, to say the least... Though I did squeeze 2 Guinnesses in near the end, which took a little edge off.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Well I missed yesterday's celebration, but I got in three Guinnesses tonight. :)