Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The second cut.

MrShrekMrShrek Murfreesboro, TNPosts: 892 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is the second time the gracious @d_blades has cut me with an awesome bomb! As usual, not sure what I did right, but it is very much appreciated sir!

Comments

  • Rdp77Rdp77 Curmudgeon in trainingPosts: 2,795 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Awesome hit!

  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 2,593 ✭✭✭✭✭

    You're just lucky and your number came up. Hope you enjoy them.

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    Thomas Jefferson
    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

Sign In or Register to comment.