Is the Partagas 150 Signature Series Humidor worth buying?
Yes, if the price is right.
I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.Let's eat, GrandMa. / Let's eat GrandMa. -- Punctuation saves lives
It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.
I don’t know , I have never had one. So for me, the answer is absolutely not.
Oh wait..too early
Oh wait..too early
Oh wait..too early
Never too early
That should be the new Boveda mantra ,….. Never too many. Never too early.
If you have the money, I say spend it as you please.
Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
Master of Yard Gars
Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
Buy it, don't buy it... just don't come back and ask about it or post pics or anything else.
@Coolcee215 , I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here. Perhaps you're not familiar with this kind of format? So, here goes:
Hi! Welcome to our clubhouse! There is, indeed, quite a bit of knowledge and information to be found here. However, just as you wouldn't walk into your new neighbors house and ask someone to make you a sandwich, you've got to expect a little give and take.
For instance, introductions. Howdy, neighbor, it looks like we may have some similar interests. My name is Coolcee, I've been here for xx years. I see that you've got some ____ equipment. I've been thinking about getting into that. Here's why _____. Here's what I already know _____. This is what I'm thinking about______. I was just heading out to grab a bite, I see y'all are about to eat, too. A sandwich? Sure, I'd love one.
See the difference?
As for your question, I don't know. I'm familiar with Partagas Cigars, and I like many of them. I'd guess that they wouldn't put their name on a crappy humidor. But, maybe you could post a picture of what you're looking at? Is it new? Used? How old, and do you know who used it? What are your expectations? Many people here use somewhat different methods of cigar storage from each other, depending on the individuals personal needs. The answers will vary, and may be useful to you. Especially if you provide the information necessary to give a competent answer.
Good luck. Head over to the Newbie Introduction Thread, introduce yourself. Ask what threads you might check out so you can inform yourself as well as possible before forming your personal questions. Your results will be much more rewarding.
10 Gs buys a lot of cigars.
Those things will be dustif you smoke them....
and you'll never want to smoke one and break up the great collection anyway so you won't.
And you don't have a humidor big enough to hold it.
And even though it says it's a humidor, it's not.
And you'll end up 2irh a 20 thousand dollar mantle piece.
So if you own a tag Heuer and/or a Maserati, buy away and enjoy your paperweight. If you like cigars, don't.
I mean , in reality , you could buy one cigar, smoke it, and see if it is worth it to you. My guess is that if you are asking us, that answer is pretty obvious…
I think the answer to your question is a resounding "NO!"
"Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17
Buy it, smoke the cigars then throw the box away.
I don't see that thing being a viable long-term cigar storage device. It looks like a display case meant to be kept in a walk-in humidor. If you have a walk-in humidor in your house, as some do, and you just like the look of it, go ahead. If you're planning to set it up somewhere on a bookshelf or end table in your house and have it keep your cigars at proper humidity, I don't think that's going to happen.