Home General Discussion

Backorder

MrPossumMrPossum Posts: 503 ✭✭✭✭✭

When I placed my order everything was in stock. Now suddenly the entire site seems to be on back order, is this common? How long do they typically last?

Comments

• MrPossumMrPossum Posts: 503 ✭✭✭✭✭

Now it’s saying everything is in stock again not even 10 minutes later

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭✭

Which site are you using?

Don't look ↑

Cigar.com

So I was check my order status, and I went to read the description of one of the cigars I ordered and noticed it said back ordered, then when I went to the rest they were all either back ordered or out of stock, but then 10 minutes later I repeated the process and it said it was all in stock. Maybe it was a site malfunction?

• VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭

When everything is ok back order for me, I just turn around.

edited February 2022

@Vision said:
    When everything is ok back order for me, I just turn around.

Meaning you cancel your order? It crossed my mind, but now that it says it’s all in stock I’m not sure lol, I know my dads CGOTM order is on standby but mine is coming in ahead of time. Maybe everything is just backed up at the moment

• VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MrPossum said:
    Meaning you cancel your order? It crossed my mind, but now that it says it’s all in stock I’m not sure lol, I know my dads CGOTM order is on standby but mine is coming in ahead of time. Maybe everything is just backed up at the moment

I'm just being funny. I would call them to see what's up.

Imma give it a day or 2, if nothing changes I’ll call, might’ve just been a fluke

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,320 ✭✭✭✭✭

Tell them you want double points in your Elite account for your hassle,

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭

I bet their UPS truck just showed up.......

To be honest I’m just over thinking it, growing up in the Deep South kinda teaches you to fear online businesses 😂

Thanks everyone I guess it was just something I did, but it shipped today, love this site, never does me wrong 😁

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,531 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's good news, I'll let Lindsay know it's resolved.

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • TheCigarChickTheCigarChick Moderator Posts: 296 admin

@MrPossum said:
    Thanks everyone I guess it was just something I did, but it shipped today, love this site, never does me wrong 😁

All good, @MrPossum? You weren't trying to order the Expert Picks, were you?

• KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭

Yeah...lots of stuff on backorder. Been waiting on Padron stuff to get back in stock..still says 30+ days.

"Long ashes my friends."

• SasquatchSasquatch Posts: 307 ✭✭✭

@MrPossum said:
    To be honest I’m just over thinking it, growing up in the Deep South kinda teaches you to fear online businesses 😂

Wha.....WTF....What ignorant BS are you spouting off. If you feared online shopping, you would never shop anywhere but Walker's drug store(right next to Floyd's barbershop) in Mayberry.

edited March 2022

@Sasquatch said:

@MrPossum said:

Wha.....WTF....What ignorant BS are you spouting off. If you feared online shopping, you would never shop anywhere but Walker's drug store(right next to Floyd's barbershop) in Mayberry.

Guess you just gotta be where I’m from to understand what I mean lol, we typically shop local around here, tight wads afraid to spend money without quick returns.