Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Official Unbanded Figurado Contest Thread

RobbyCruzRobbyCruz Posts: 470 ✭✭✭✭✭

Alas it is the day of reckoning, I brought you all together not because you were the best, but because you were all I could find.

THE HOLY LIST OF PARTCIPANTS.

  1. @Jrflickster
  2. @Yakster
  3. @EgoBoundary
  4. @rsherman24
  5. @NorCalR1
  6. @peter4jc - @EgoBoundary will provide smokes for. (Thanks)
  7. @Vision
  8. @VegasFrank
  9. @CommanderDuke1_ (Early Shipment Received)
  10. @d_blades - @vision will provide smokes for. (Thanks)
  11. @IndustMech
  12. +Robert D - Friend of mine.
  13. +Tony M - Friend of mine.

My address is

Robert John Cruzval
12525 SW 22nd Terrace, Miami, Florida, 33175.

You can either send 8 bucks/return label or paypal/whatever just reach out to me for info.

«13456

Comments

  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Real ManPosts: 12,941 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Robert John! Sounds like an underwear brand!

    "Brown streaks prestitched into the sweat gusset."

    Don't look ↑
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Scranton, PAPosts: 5,889 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Robert John's Crime Fighters

  • YaksterYakster herf wardenPosts: 19,856 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2

    Robert John: Sad Eyes

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Real ManPosts: 12,941 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2

    What in the fùck ^

    Thems gals ain't dancing...lots of ludes backstage I guess

    Don't look ↑
  • ShawnOLShawnOL The People's Communist Republic of MassachusettsPosts: 5,560 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Wow, I remember that song from the radio. I'd completely forgotten it.

  • YaksterYakster herf wardenPosts: 19,856 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I didn't have that song in mind, I'd forgotten it too, but a Google search of Robert John made the connection.

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 2,583 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I prefer Dr. John...

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    Thomas Jefferson
    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 2,583 ✭✭✭✭✭

    PayPal info please.

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    Thomas Jefferson
    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • YaksterYakster herf wardenPosts: 19,856 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I'll get the cigars out to you by Monday.

    Here's a link to the thread with more of the details.

    https://forum.cigar.com/discussion/901908/unbanded-cigar-copy-paste-contest-figurado/

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • JrflicksterJrflickster Rhinelander, WIPosts: 2,419 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @yakster what's the link for did I miss a question or comment?

  • YaksterYakster herf wardenPosts: 19,856 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 5

    It has more of the details of the contest for those whose mind is getting feeble like me. In particular the first post of the other thread.

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • JrflicksterJrflickster Rhinelander, WIPosts: 2,419 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Okay I understand

  • JrflicksterJrflickster Rhinelander, WIPosts: 2,419 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I have faith...someone has too

  • YaksterYakster herf wardenPosts: 19,856 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • YaksterYakster herf wardenPosts: 19,856 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Got my cigars packed up. Nice thing about figurados is that it's easy to slip the bands off them.

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • RobbyCruzRobbyCruz Posts: 470 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Updated list because I'm such a good guy!

    1. @Jrflickster
    2. @Yakster
    3. @EgoBoundary
    4. @rsherman24
    5. @NorCalR1
    6. @peter4jc - @EgoBoundary will provide smokes for. (Thanks)
    7. @Vision
    8. @VegasFrank
    9. @CommanderDuke1_ (Early Shipment Received)
    10. @d_blades - @vision will provide smokes for. (Thanks)
    11. @IndustMech
    12. @Hobbes86 - @VegasFrank will provide the smokes. (Thanks)
    13. +Robert D - Friend of mine.
    14. +Tony M - Friend of mine.
  • JrflicksterJrflickster Rhinelander, WIPosts: 2,419 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Yeah a real sweetheart you is

  • YaksterYakster herf wardenPosts: 19,856 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Should fly tomorrow.

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • YaksterYakster herf wardenPosts: 19,856 ✭✭✭✭✭

    9400109205568536092491

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Scranton, PAPosts: 5,889 ✭✭✭✭✭

    9405503699300186423456

    Return label inside box

  • YaksterYakster herf wardenPosts: 19,856 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Yakster said:
    9400109205568536092491

    Return label also inside box.

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Going out within next few days

  • RobbyCruzRobbyCruz Posts: 470 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Getting there!

    @Jrflickster - Received
    @Yakster - Received
    @EgoBoundary - Received
    @peter4jc - Received
    @VegasFrank - Received
    @CommanderDuke1_ - Received
    @Hobbes86 - Received
    +Robert D - Friend of mine. - Received
    +Tony M - Friend of mine.
    @Vision
    @d_blades - @vision will provide smokes for. (Thanks)
    @rsherman24
    @NorCalR1
    @IndustMech

  • IndustMechIndustMech ChicagolandPosts: 3,968 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

    It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

  • peter4jcpeter4jc Milwaukee, WIPosts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I'm glad to see you're joining in, John.

    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sign In or Register to comment.