Home Non Cigar Related

Life is good.

RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭

As my health deteriorates I find more enjoyment
now out of the little things. A good whiskey and a great cigar. Absolutely sublime.

Comments

• RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hate hearing your health is sucking

• Hobbes86Hobbes86 Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭✭✭

That is too bad about your health, but it is good that you are now finding more enjoyment in the little things.

"Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

The older you get, the less you have to lose.
    That's priceless.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭

You've been dying since you got here. If you're going to hell in a bucket, might as well enjoy the ride--Grateful Dead.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022

If you can manage it, plant a tree or two.