Home Cigar 101
Options

Oh NO!

Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,429 ✭✭✭✭✭

I woke up the other morning to find that as I'd been rummaging around in my wooden humidors for a smoke the previous night, I'd left the lid open on one of them

Gaah! 34% says the hygrometer!

What to do? My mind raced furiously through a wide array of options. One of my sisters has a swimming pool, I could weigh down the humidor, wrapped in cellophane, and remoisturize. No, I'd have to drive over there. Hmm. Peter's Instant Coffee Espresso Paste! That's the ticket. I rushed into the kitchen, only to remember that I haven't had instant coffee in my house since 1976.

Slowly, it dawned on me. They will have to be destroyed! And so it shall be. One by one they will be slowly cremated, with ceremony and a sense of honor each will be burned until it is no more.

Oh, and I closed the lid.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain

Comments