Home General Discussion
Options

Midnight

Whos staying up till midnight tonight to see the incredible deals??

Comments

• Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    Fourtotheflush:
    Whos staying up till midnight tonight to see the incredible deals??

****!!! You know I will be! Tim will probably have an email in his inbox at 11:03!!
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    I'll be up....... I'm just going to try to be a curious observer, though. Unless there's something really insane, I won't be buying anything. I'm on suspension for a while. Just dropped a hundo on Thursday, so I'm suffering from funds-are-too-low-asitis.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    I'm gonna try to log on real early each morning all week, but it's hard to believe that the deals are gonna live up to the hype. I'll be there all the same though, probably midnight tonight!
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I usually log on and check anyway, but I will be checking it for sure this week. It's only 9pm for me though. I don't know if I could wait until Midnight. Today's deal was pretty good even though it wasn't part of the sale.
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Might as well stay up.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    it's only 9pm Pacific time for me. awwww yaaaaaa
  • Options
    rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    I'm always up past 11:00 central anyway so not a big deal for me. I just have to remember to check each night.
  • Options
    ljlljl Posts: 819
    rdnstn:
    I'm always up past 11:00 central anyway so not a big deal for me. I just have to remember to check each night.

Me too. Also work evenings and usually check when I get home.
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    rdnstn:
    Where you been ron?
  • Options
    NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    ill prob pop on at midnight
  • Options
    TGOTGO Posts: 340 ✭✭
    Russ55:
    I usually log on and check anyway, but I will be checking it for sure this week. It's only 9pm for me though. I don't know if I could wait until Midnight. Today's deal was pretty good even though it wasn't part of the sale.
    ~~~+1 Hey, what else do I have to do :)
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    TGO:
    Russ55:
    T minus 29 minutes and counting.
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    j0z3r:
    TGO:
    Russ55:
    T minus 29 minutes and counting.
    you guys need to get a life.

oh wait... "hello kettle, meet pot". haha
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Well, day 1 of March Madness is a nice one... 5 pack of Oliva V for 22.95??? Great deal... I'll pass, but I'm sure these won't last long. Goodnight world. I can sleep now that my curiosity is settled.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    i am going to pass on this one and order the AJ Fernandez sampler with the new Man O War Virtue that also just came out
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    cholmes8310:
    Well, day 1 of March Madness is a nice one... 5 pack of Oliva V for 22.95??? Great deal... I'll pass, but I'm sure these won't last long. Goodnight world. I can sleep now that my curiosity is settled.
    Yeah, seems like a good one. Not something I'm going buy, but definitely of the caliber I expected to see.
  • Options
    HugemooseHugemoose Posts: 458
    Helluva deal! If I couldn't get sick like a little girl on full bodied cigars I would grab these. Maybe one day when I smoke more frequently these could be more of a stable in my humidor, but for now I'll pass. Either way, great start Ccom!!

Oh, and this week may be one perk to working 2nd shift and getting home at 11:30!!! Woohoo!!!!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Hugemoose:
    Helluva deal! If I couldn't get sick like a little girl on full bodied cigars I would grab these. Maybe one day when I smoke more frequently these could be more of a stable in my humidor, but for now I'll pass.
    Might be a good one to pick up and set aside for several months. I have some Serie V double robustos that have about a year on them and they're fantastic.
  • Options
    ljlljl Posts: 819
    dennisking:
    i am going to pass on this one and order the AJ Fernandez sampler with the new Man O War Virtue that also just came out

Yep..
  • Options
    HugemooseHugemoose Posts: 458
    j0z3r:
    Hugemoose:
    Helluva deal! If I couldn't get sick like a little girl on full bodied cigars I would grab these. Maybe one day when I smoke more frequently these could be more of a stable in my humidor, but for now I'll pass.
    Might be a good one to pick up and set aside for several months. I have some Serie V double robustos that have about a year on them and they're fantastic.
    That would have been a good idea, but they are sold out already! Plus, if they were the maduros I certainly would have bought them. I'm just too much of a maduro fan I suppose.

I am looking forward to what comes up for tomorrow......I'm sure I'll be buying some sticks this week.