Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Trade for Padron

hoghunterhoghunter Posts: 534 ✭✭✭✭✭

I need to stock up on Padron and thin the herd on some other brands. The first pic is a group shot and the rest are a little more detailed. 44 cigars in total. All cigars have been stored properly and will be shipped with humidity control. I’d MUCH PREFER to do a straight swap with one person versus breaking up the shipments. I also have a lot of ISOM cigars that are not pictured here that are available. Please PM me and let’s work something out!

Comments

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭✭✭

Damn, I clicked on this link thinking you wanted to trade your padrons.

Don't look ↑
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,322 ✭✭✭✭✭

That reminds me, I need to stock up on some Padrons. I have enough of those sticks, @hoghunter, so a trade isn't a good idea right now, but if you want to split a box or two, my B&M has 'em and might get you a decent deal.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • hoghunterhoghunter Posts: 534 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:
    That reminds me, I need to stock up on some Padrons. I have enough of those sticks, @hoghunter, so a trade isn't a good idea right now, but if you want to split a box or two, my B&M has 'em and might get you a decent deal.

Thanks @peter4jc I appreciate the offer, but I’m really hoping to trade out of these and into Padron versus buying more. I need to make space!!

• TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice selection, but since I wouldn't give up any of my Padrons on a heads up trade, I hope you are doing a two or three for 1. Good luck....

I was born a fool, and just got bigger!