Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Make A Wish (read first post)

Comments

• Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CalvinAndHobo said:
    My wish is for a sampler of some of someone's favorite new releases that came out in 2021, I've stayed away from most of them trying to save up.

Bump

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,994 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll send it out on Friday bro

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

Awesome, thanks.

• Options

No problem bro. I got my stuff. There might be a 2020 release in there and there might be one or two from 21.

Here are some ideas for my Make-A-Wish

Killer bee
    Flor de Caesar lancero
    Le Patissier
    El suelo
    LFD 50th
    Luciano
    Viaje 25th Atlantic Exclusive
    A tri colored barber pole
    Alec Bradley Fine & Rare

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭✭✭

He got you good fūcker

• Options

@VegasFrank said:
    No problem bro. I got my stuff. There might be a 2020 release in there and there might be one or two from 21.

Here are some ideas for my Make-A-Wish

Killer bee
    Flor de Caesar lancero
    Le Patissier
    El suelo
    LFD 50th
    Luciano
    Viaje 25th Atlantic Exclusive
    A tri colored barber pole
    Alec Bradley Fine & Rare

I very much don't like candela wrappers but that sounds great otherwise.

• Options

@CalvinAndHobo we discussed your make a wish on the vherf last night so I'm guessing frank is or has put that together

@VegasFrank said:

That list is frank being a smart aśś because rusty just bombed him with that list

@VegasFrank said:
    Thanks for coming through rusty! Exactly what I was looking for! Looks like you're up!

• Options

@Jrflickster said:
    @CalvinAndHobo we discussed your make a wish on the vherf last night so I'm guessing frank is or has put that together

@VegasFrank said:

That list is frank being a smart aśś because rusty just bombed him with that list

@VegasFrank said:
    Thanks for coming through rusty! Exactly what I was looking for! Looks like you're up!

I might need to get on tonight just to find out what everyone's saying about me and my wishes.

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,642 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CalvinAndHobo said:

@Jrflickster said:

@VegasFrank said:

@VegasFrank said:

I might need to get on tonight just to find out what everyone's saying about me and my wishes.

Most, if not all, of the above trouble-makers will be on the LnL Blind Tasting Zoom tonight.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options

@peter4jc said:

@CalvinAndHobo said:

@Jrflickster said:

@VegasFrank said:

@VegasFrank said:

Most, if not all, of the above trouble-makers will be on the LnL Blind Tasting Zoom tonight.

Ah crud, what time does that end?

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,143 ✭✭✭✭✭

It usually drags on for over 90 minutes, sometimes 2 hours.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options

@CalvinAndHobo it's a 6.5 x 54 cigar so we're probably looking at at least 2 hours.

• Options

Oh well, another time.

• Options

@CalvinAndHobo said:

@Jrflickster said:

@VegasFrank said:

@VegasFrank said:

I have your wish box all packed up brother. You'll have to wait to see what's I'm there.

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,852 ✭✭✭✭✭

Post your wish @Rdp77 , and I pray that it is Tatuaje

• Options

@rsherman24 said:
    Post your wish @Rdp77 , and I pray that it is Tatuaje

Not my wish. It’s Frank’s wish.
    As the evidence shows…his package was sent out well before he tried these shenanigans

• Options

Bump… we’re still waiting Frank

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,642 ✭✭✭✭✭

Might this be Frank?
    I just wanna be left alone Art Print!

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    Hobbes86Hobbes86 Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭✭✭

Perhaps Frank is perfectly content with life and has nothing to wish for, not even cigars. After all, I have sent him cigars several times, his wish was likely inadvertently fulfilled by me already.

"Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

• Options
  • Options

Jesus H Christ....

Okay fine. Here's one. Hit me with a cigar ball cap that I can wear to Milwaukee.

There!

• Options