Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

So you want my seegars. Indy 500 contest. Blind prize bag moved to the correct Forum

miller65rodmiller65rod MidwestPosts: 6,392 ✭✭✭✭✭

Did this a while back, time to do it again.

Indy 500 May 29th

1st 33 members are in. Will draw positions after the field is set and we have 33 entries. 1 entry per person and a minimum of 100 post.

Oh how I miss learning about life, alcohol, tittttiiies, strippers and watching stuff burn in the real snake pit back in the 70 an 80's. Every May we had our own Mardi Gras for 20+ days. Oh the memories.

The Field as set once we get 33 people I will draw drivers. Yakster will be 1st etc down the list.
26 in

7 left

Yakster
Rdp77
Shawn OL
Cbuck
Jrflickster
Rsherman24
MrShrek
NorCalR1
Patrickbrick
VegasFrank
Vision
Genareddog
Guitarded
IndustMech
Peter4jc
Hobbes86
Usaf06
D_blades
WaterNerd
CommanderDuke1_
Bob_Luken
Rhamlin
First_Warrior
Trykflyr_1
Dirtdue
avengethis
Empty
Empty
Empty
Empty
Empty
Empty
Empty

Free Cuba
"I ain't got no Opus's"
LLA
- Lancero Lovers of America
2016 Gang War (South)
May I assss u a ?

          
«1

Comments

  • BrokegunnerBrokegunner People's Republic of KaliforniaPosts: 156 ✭✭✭✭

    Heck yeah I'm in!!

    "Not all heroes eat crepes"

  • TBonzTBonz Eastern, NCPosts: 548 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Sounds like fun...I'm in please...Thanks for the contest!

  • TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Where Bigfoots live, in the woodsPosts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Put me in coach

    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • WylaffWylaff < < < HipsterPosts: 5,366 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I'm in :wink:

    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

    At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • silvermousesilvermouse Cape CodPosts: 14,866 ✭✭✭✭✭

    you can put me in but only if you send the gars to genareddog if my slot wins. >:)

  • miller65rodmiller65rod MidwestPosts: 6,392 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Yakster
    Rdp77
    Shawn OL
    Cbuck
    Jrflickster
    Rsherman24
    MrShrek
    NorCalR1
    Patrickbrick
    VegasFrank
    Vision
    Genareddog
    Guitarded
    IndustMech
    Peter4jc
    Hobbes86
    Usaf06
    D_blades
    WaterNerd
    CommanderDuke1_
    Bob_Luken
    Rhamlin
    First_Warrior
    Trykflyr_1
    Dirtdue
    avengethis
    Brokegunner
    TBonz
    TNBigfoot68
    Wylaff
    silvermouse
    stubble
    CharlieHeis

    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

              
  • miller65rodmiller65rod MidwestPosts: 6,392 ✭✭✭✭✭

    We are full. I will draw drivers sometime today.

    GL

    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

              
  • miller65rodmiller65rod MidwestPosts: 6,392 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Yakster - Takuma Sato
    @Rdp77 - J.R. Hildebrand
    @ShawnOL - Felix Rosenqvist
    @Cbuck - Alexander Rossi
    @Jrflickster - Will Power
    @Rsherman24 - Juan Pablo Montoya
    @MrShrek - Devlin DeFrancesco
    @NorCalR1- Christian Lundgaard
    @Patrickbrick - Pato O'Ward
    @VegasFrank - Scott Dixon
    @Vision - Helio Castroneves
    @Genareddog - Collum Ilott
    @Guitarded - Dalton Kellet
    @IndustMech - Ed Carpenter
    @Peter4jc - Colton Herta
    @Hobbes86 - Rinus VeeKay
    @Usaf06 - Simon Pagenaud
    @D_blades - Marcus Ericsson
    @WaterNerd - Kyle Kirkwood
    @CommanderDuke1_ - Marco Andretti
    @Bob_Luken - Jack Harvey
    @Rhamlin - David Malukas
    @First_Warrior - Sage Karam
    @Trykflyr_1 - Graham Rahal
    @Dirtdue - Scott McLaughlin
    @avengethis - Romain Grosjean
    @Brokegunner - Josef Newgarden
    @TBonz - Santino Ferrucci
    @TNBigfoot68 - Stefan Wilson
    @Wylaff - Conor Daly
    @silvermouse - Alex Palou
    @stubble - Jimmy Johnson
    @CharlieHeis - Tony Kanaan

    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

              
  • Rdp77Rdp77 Curmudgeon in trainingPosts: 3,062 ✭✭✭✭✭

    About time for Hildebrand to seal the deal.
    Thanks for the contest Rodney

  • YaksterYakster herf wardenPosts: 20,211 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Looks like Takuma Sato for the three-peat this year.

    Thanks for the contest, Rodney.

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,282 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Helio Castroneves for the record!

  • YaksterYakster herf wardenPosts: 20,211 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 29

    @VegasFrank Dixon had the early lead before the pit stop.

    @Hobbes86 VeeKay crashes and is out.

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Hobbes86Hobbes86 Band Removal SavantPosts: 1,781 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Bummer!

    "Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

  • YaksterYakster herf wardenPosts: 20,211 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Dixon still in the top spot on lap 175, but wait, looks he just had a problem and pulled into the pit.

    @Patrickbrick - Pato O'Ward pulls into the No. 1 spot.

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Lake Zurich IlPosts: 7,180 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Wait, what?

    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • YaksterYakster herf wardenPosts: 20,211 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 29

    Looks like @D_blades - Marcus Ericsson won and @Hobbes86 - Rinus VeeKay crashed, capturing last place.

    Congrats David and Ian. I didn't catch the mid point winner.

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 2,673 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Thsnks for the contest.

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    Thomas Jefferson
    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • ShawnOLShawnOL The People's Communist Republic of MassachusettsPosts: 5,707 ✭✭✭✭✭

    That was today?

  • rsherman24rsherman24 Scranton, PAPosts: 5,995 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Fvcking Pablo @RobbyCruz

  • genareddoggenareddog South eastern indianaPosts: 3,583 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Thanks for the contest Rodney.

  • IndustMechIndustMech ChicagolandPosts: 4,029 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Thanks, Rodney.

    I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

    It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

  • JrflicksterJrflickster Rhinelander, WIPosts: 2,588 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Thanks rodney

  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Real ManPosts: 13,223 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Whew!

    Don't look ↑
  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 2,673 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I think Dixon may have lead 100.

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    Thomas Jefferson
    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • ShawnOLShawnOL The People's Communist Republic of MassachusettsPosts: 5,707 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Thanks for the contest Rodney.

Sign In or Register to comment.