Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Why I don't like cats.......

lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
Cuz they're evil.
Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..

Comments

• Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Hey at least his TV is ok....
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    lilwing88:
    Cuz they're evil.
    +1!!!
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have to give it to the cat, it had some great timing!
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like my cats in Chinese food and that is about it.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Yeah, I like them too. I just can't finish a whole one by myself.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Damn...that had to hurt

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    ljlljl Posts: 819
    Possible this cat is getting some ironic revenge for being over fed?
  • Options
    ScottTDawgScottTDawg Posts: 206 ✭✭
    I'm not crazy about cats either. My brother has a cat that looks identical to the one in the video. The only difference is that he WOULD NOT be exercising unless it meant going to the frig. In all fairness, his cat is ok but still pretty arrogant.
  • Options
    ljlljl Posts: 819
    "Oh look, you're exercising! Trying to lose some weight? You know that makes me remember something...I used to fit behind the TV. Want to see what I mean by used to?" Cat - you are a Bad MFer!
  • Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    There was a little while there when I couldn't fit behind the TV... thank God for flat panels.
  • Options
    jihiggsjihiggs Posts: 469 ✭✭
    its his own fault for letting the tv sit so precariously
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    All you guy's are just F uckin' mean that's all. Cat's a KEWL. Got it? LMAO

You just doin't want to piss them off.

There is a little thing I came across once that I thought summed it up nicely, it said...

Dogs have owners... Cat's have staff.

Not so far from the truth either.
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    I knew you were gonna pipe up on this one. Sic Cubber Cat on 'em.
  • Options
    urbino:
    I was watching this thread for days and thought that it would just die, but noooo.

So I read some of the worst ones to Cubber Cat. Let me tell you, a few of you guy's are on notice, Cubber was NOT amused. LMAO
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    We have 2 cats + 4 kittens... Right after they eat it's a madhouse as they are 3 months old now, and getting into EVERYTHING!!!! But I still love them.
  • Options
    badge54fdbadge54fd Posts: 241
    Is it wrong to like kitty but not like cats?
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    urbino:
    I was watching this thread for days and thought that it would just die, but noooo.

So I read some of the worst ones to Cubber Cat. Let me tell you, a few of you guy's are on notice, Cubber was NOT amused. LMAO
    I'll give you that cats are okay, though there are two things about them that make me not want to own any. One, is that their urine makes me very sick. It seems that they will a lot of times without any reason pee on things, usually piles of clothes or what not. To me that is a NO-go. Second is that they get on everything and it's very hard to train them not to jump on things. I don't think they are evil just those two things are a deal breaker on me. Plus my wife is allergic. Still I do enjoy a few cats that I know from time to time. Laker, I'm sure I'd like your cats, they seem pretty cool.
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    badge54fd:
    Is it wrong to like kitty but not like cats?
    Pedophile.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrel:
    laker1963:
    urbino:

I'll give you that cats are okay, though there are two things about them that make me not want to own any. One, is that their urine makes me very sick. It seems that they will a lot of times without any reason pee on things, usually piles of clothes or what not. To me that is a NO-go. Second is that they get on everything and it's very hard to train them not to jump on things. I don't think they are evil just those two things are a deal breaker on me. Plus my wife is allergic. Still I do enjoy a few cats that I know from time to time. Laker, I'm sure I'd like your cats, they seem pretty cool.
    I agree, and was NOT a big cat fan prior to getting these guys.

These two just seem to "know" what is and isn't KEWL.

Last summer I built a Grape arbor out of 6 x 6 Cedar. We also built a fence around the Veggie garden also Cedar. My biggest fear was that I would find the post' all scratched to $hit, but they have not laid a paw to either of these wood works.

There is an old post in the back corner of the yard between us and the neighbours and it is this post that they use. They have this thing whiddled down to about half its original diameter.

I don't know if it is because we spend a lot of time with them or what, but they just seem to have a sense of what is OK to do and what isn't. They just "fit" us so well. We talk of that a lot, because it is so surprising they would not rip the crap out of that nice soft Cedar.

Both our cat's are fixed, one (Cubber) is still a fighter, just because he is still king of his neibourhood, but is the BIGGEST suck, when he's with me.

George is a lover. He adopted us after Cubber brought him home one morning. He stayed on the front porch for three days and wouldn't leave. We gave him a little something to eat as he seemed to be abandoned and not about to leave. That was it, he was our's from that moment and is the most loving cat I have ever seen. He will let you roll him over in your arms and rub his belly. Try that with Cubber and you would need a trip to the hospital.

Yeah, I do love these guys.