Home Ratings & Reviews

MoW Ruination Revisited

KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
Well, I decided to smoke one of the Ruinations that Alex sent me couple of weeks ago. And I have to say it was a different experience. I really enjoyed it, very smooth, full bodied smoke. Thanks again Alex!

"Long ashes my friends."

Comments

• Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Glad to hear you liked it. This one only gets better with rest/age.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Smooth is an understatement on this cigar, I'm constantly blown away by how a cigar this strong can go down so easily. AJ's the man.

Isn't it funny how re-visiting a smoke can give a completely different experience? I just did this with the nub habano and, like you, had a much better time on the re-visit.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Nice! There are many cigars that I've tried and not liked that I really want to go back and revisit in this fashion. I recently had a R&J Havana Reserve that was very pleasant with a morning coffee that I really enjoyed - the last time I had one I hated it.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    It's funny how a cigar can totally do a 180 on you the 2nd time you try it. If it weren't for Alex, I probably wouldn't have tried another..well, at least for a long time. The causes of not liking the same cigar the first time could be any number of things really.

"Long ashes my friends."