Home Ratings & Reviews

Tatuaje Negociant Monopole No. 1

JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,547 ✭✭✭✭✭

Any thoughts on. This tat Connecticut

Comments

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,321 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's a favorite for when you might want a less heavy stick. Just don't outbid me on them.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,547 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol

They got a couple boxes of tat I think I might need

I got the new t110s.the other day and they are fantastic highly recommend so now I got tatuaje on the brain

• VisionVision Posts: 7,765 ✭✭✭✭✭

Had one last night. Very gooooood.

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,321 ✭✭✭✭✭

What do you think, @rsherman24? Dry beg?

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭

Definitely a dry beg. I would recommend a bunch of others before that one, but I do like them

• Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,059 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Jrflickster said:
    I got the new t110s.the other day and they are fantastic highly recommend so now I got tatuaje on the brain

Get one of the motherload samplers. They’re well worth the money and gives you a good option to try some of their different blends. Their series p Sumatra is a great everyday smoke at a great price.

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nickel City does a blind Tat club every month which is a good way to try some new Tat's. You get 3 unbanded cigars which are all core line Tat, Surrogates or L'Atelier. Submit your guesses and there is a Zoom call at end of month. Their Tat rep joins to reveal the cigars. A couple months ago Pete Johnson joined to BS for an hour.

June’s Blind Tat Club is OPEN!
    (Zoom is scheduled for July 24th at 7pm est with @tatlatmoe ) ⚜️
    Pic is of last months Club Pack; Fausto FT140, Cabaiguan Guapos Maduro Junior, & the El Triunfador Favorito. No one got them all correct, can you 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Make sure to secure your new Tuxtla LE while your on the site; boxes, 5packs and a Tuxtla Sampler that includes the three new blends in Avion 13, 7th & T110… Limited and Specials Tab; NickelCityCigars.com ⚜️
    BTC Details: Limited, Exclusive, Monthly and BLIND! Yes, we mean blind… Each month your Blind @tatuajecigars Club pack comes with; 3 blind sticks (NO BANDS), a guess/tasting note sheet, Monthly live zoom access (emailed, with instructions on how to submit your guess sheet), and the chance to win $10 coupon cash with every 100% correctly guessed monthly sheet 🌿
    As a bonus, stay in the club for 12 consecutive months and you’ll get a free NCC/Tat Custom t-shirt! Cheers! Located under our Blind Tatuaje Club Tab; NickelCityCigars.com 🦬

• Club is not a recurring subscription, you must login and renew each month⚜️