Home Non Cigar Related

merry memes

1254255257259260264

Comments

  • Rdp77Rdp77 Curmudgeon in trainingPosts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Tap 👏🏻 Tap 👏🏻 Tap 👏🏻

  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Lake Zurich IlPosts: 7,258 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Can I walk two straight lines?

    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 2,789 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Since they are gonna armed and willing to use deadly force, they can help fight, without involving the military.

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    Thomas Jefferson

    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • webmostwebmost Dull-AwarePosts: 7,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

    The fourth pig's name was Genghis

    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)


Sign In or Register to comment.