Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this morning?

1767768770772773783

Comments

  • ShawnOLShawnOL The People's Communist Republic of MassachusettsPosts: 5,911 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @d_blades said:

    Is that the same blend as this one?

  • VisionVision Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @cbuck happy birthday! Wifey turned 40 yesterday.

  • cbuckcbuck Milford, CTPosts: 7,372 ✭✭✭✭✭

    67 for me! Thanks Pete!

  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 16

    @ShawnOL said:

    @d_blades said:

    Is that the same blend as this one?

    That I don't know, but I haven't had one with a wrapper as toothy as the one you picture.

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    Thomas Jefferson

    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • Rdp77Rdp77 Curmudgeon in trainingPosts: 3,548 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @VegasFrank said:
    Hi Charles. Got this one from @Rdp77. Thanks rusty!

    That one probably sucked…my apologies

  • Hobbes86Hobbes86 Band Removal SavantPosts: 2,140 ✭✭✭✭✭

    ^ My disagree, you sent me one and it didn't suck.

    "Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

Sign In or Register to comment.