Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

1777778780782783795

Comments

  • VisionVision Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Rdp77 said:
    This one courtesy of @Vision. Thanks Pete!

    Whatcha think? I thought they were pretty good considering their age.

  • Rdp77Rdp77 Curmudgeon in trainingPosts: 3,548 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Vision said:

    @Rdp77 said:
    This one courtesy of @Vision. Thanks Pete!

    Whatcha think? I thought they were pretty good considering their age.

    Construction was nearly perfect, flavors were nice. Had a nice undertone of that well aged “must” but it wasn’t overpowering. I really enjoyed it.

  • VisionVision Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Hobbes86 said:
    From @Vision, thank you, Pete.
    Also, don't worry, I won't be storing anymore half smoked cigars in my humidor. You weren't the hero I wanted (not pretty enough), but you were the hero I needed.

    Cuban.... whatcha think?

  • Hobbes86Hobbes86 Band Removal SavantPosts: 2,140 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Vision
    I enjoyed it, a very solid short smoke.

    "Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Real ManPosts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @CommanderDuke1_ said:
    Padron Friday!!

    Man I didn't know they made those in Connecticut! 😂

    Don't look ↑
  • CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @VegasFrank said:

    @CommanderDuke1_ said:
    Padron Friday!!

    Man I didn't know they made those in Connecticut! 😂

    Now you do and here i thought you were the Padron expert 😉

  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Rdp77 said:
    This one courtesy of @d_blades. Thanks Dave!

    Buddy, I hopes it's good because I don't remember sending it or smoking one.
    I think you lose something before your memory but I don't know what it is. :/

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    Thomas Jefferson

    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • Rdp77Rdp77 Curmudgeon in trainingPosts: 3,548 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @d_blades said:

    @Rdp77 said:
    This one courtesy of @d_blades. Thanks Dave!

    Buddy, I hopes it's good because I don't remember sending it or smoking one.
    I think you lose something before your memory but I don't know what it is. :/

    Lol, it was from the first lottery I won. And yes it is smoking beautifully.

Sign In or Register to comment.