Home Pipes

What is in your pipe?

Comments

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    Catching up on my pipe smoking today with some Robert McConnell Ripe Honeydew from @Stubble in the Bullmoose. TYVM Steve.

FIFY

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,049 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Amos_Umwhat said:
    Some G&H Balkan Mixture in the Neerup pickaxe

FIFY, lol

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,533 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2022

Smoking Newminster - No. 400 Superior Navy Flake from @Stubble in my BST Billiard. TYVM Steve, nice blend that's available in bulk.

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,049 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think I have a variable speed foot pedal kicking around. If you want it I will send it after we get back from camping.

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,533 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hold off on that, then I'd have to find a place to keep the pedal and I think it's working pretty well on it's own.

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )