Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??



  • YaksterYakster Lead Necroposter and vHerf wardenPosts: 21,064 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Hobbes86 said:
    From my Rock Thrower, @Yakster. Thank you, Chris.

    Enjoy, Ian.

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 2,855 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @TheKraken said:
    Giving this a shot. Seen a few forum members have them over the past few months.

    So far, good but nothing special

    I had a fiver, incorrectly shipped to me with an order. Glad I didn't pay for them.

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    Thomas Jefferson

    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

Sign In or Register to comment.