Home General Discussion

Upcoming cigar release

Comments

• TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ghost Pepper's both vitola's back up at Anthony's use Viaje10

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭

500… weren’t they 400 last year ?

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,047 ✭✭✭✭✭

$100 extra for the collectible but useless box?

• Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,059 ✭✭✭✭✭

I saw one somewhere that is a humidor of 80 gran toros

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭

42 a stick last year 50 this year retail.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.

You getting a box, @Patrickbrick ? Looks to be a size I would enjoy.

edited October 2022

I am, sent the text this morning. I agree on size, let me know if you pass and I’ll send you a couple.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.

Maybe we’ll crack into them in December, like we did last year with the tigers.

MOW badge received.

Thanks, mighty generous of you but I will likely pick some up when they are available.

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:

@Patrickbrick said:
    I am, sent the text this morning. I agree on size, let me know if you pass and I’ll send you a couple.

I'm not getting these either, Patrick.

Oh, THAT's a "dry beg"!

Much as I dislike that price, I have to say that I really enjoyed the Year of the Tigers. Makes me think. I almost posted a question to Patrick regarding a box split when I saw the post above.

Now, That's a dry-beg with a side of baloney.

Although, I may be passing a B&M shop sometime soon that may have them. They had the Tigers.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,284 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll buy two!

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

About $34/cigar is typical for this brand's size, if i read correctly that it comes with 80 cigars.

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭

I heard this question on the vherf one night and just saw this. It is not the Jason

Makes sense now

• JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,546 ✭✭✭✭✭

You make sense now...pssh

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not BLTC anymore

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

@Usaf06 said:
    Not BLTC anymore

It was a joke. They were not good the first time around

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,529 ✭✭✭✭✭

I really liked the older Morphine's, tempted to get some of this years and sit on them a while. Is it worth getting the torpedo robusto for the dual wrapper?

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )

I’d be afraid to steer you either way. You know I like ‘em skinny lol

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    I really liked the older Morphine's, tempted to get some of this years and sit on them a while. Is it worth getting the torpedo robusto for the dual wrapper?

I love the barber pole morphines I've had. The lancero is really good but this year's isn't barber pole.

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter