Home Non Cigar Related

Had The Wildest Dream....

DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
Normally I would NEVER remember a dream let alone discuss it lol....anyways last night I woke up from the most amazing dream! Not much to it to tell of but it was wild....me and a friend (no one in particular) went to an outdoor Jazz club, can't put a finger on where although for some reason New Orleans comes to mind, I do know it was a pretigious club....anyways....I handed my friend a cigar and I was about to light up a 5 Vegas Classic, I lit my buddies with my Xikar and was going to light mine and this guy bumps in to me and asks for a light I turn and start to light his cigar and I realize it is Bill Murray (the actor) lol....I am in amazement and start laughing, we start chatting and he pulls a back pack off his shoulder, pulls out a box opens it and it is cigars...I look at the bands and realize it is a box of Cohiba Gran Reserva.....and he gives me 2 of them and tells me he has 3 boxes and then walks away....I woke up at that point because I had the hugest smile on my face and was laughing (I actually woke up like this)....that was a great dream! lol

Comments

• denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    You know you are too into your hobby when..... Really though, great dream. I have weird-ass dreams so it would be nice to have a cool one like that every once in a while
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    dennisking:
    You know you are too into your hobby when..... Really though, great dream. I have weird-ass dreams so it would be nice to have a cool one like that every once in a while
    LMAO! Totally true though - in the beginning, when I spent even more of every waking minute reading about cigars, up to falling asleep, I often dreamt of cigars. Very cool dream Ddog!
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • JZJZ Posts: 827
    Sounds like someone has a man crush! LMAO
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    I had one once that my entire collection was infested with tobacco beetles... I like yours better.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, you went and said the "B" word. Now we'll all have nightmares!
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LMAO this is great. I dream about cigars alot but last night I had a crazy dream too. I played Dead Rising on the Xbox 360 for the first time. Basically you are in a shopping mall and use anything and everything to slaughter zombies. I had zombie dreams all night and they were after my cigars.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    YankeeMan:
    Damn, you went and said the "B" word. Now we'll all have nightmares!
    Now I have to go and inspect every cigar in my inventory, thank you very much. I will at least now take the time to do a proper inventory.
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    LMAO this is great. I dream about cigars alot but last night I had a crazy dream too. I played Dead Rising on the Xbox 360 for the first time. Basically you are in a shopping mall and use anything and everything to slaughter zombies. I had zombie dreams all night and they were after my cigars.
    LMAO zombies after my cigars...yeah, I'm pretty sure those phuckers are goin DOWN!

Countdown! 993
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    cabinetmaker:
    I had one once that my entire collection was infested with tobacco beetles... I like yours better.
    I had one of those, had to get up in the middle of the night and check on my sticks.

"Long ashes my friends."