Home General Discussion
Options

Loose tobacco in the box

I recently purchased a box of cigars and loose tobacco was packed around the cigars in the box I assume for protection. What do you all do with these loose tobacco leaves? Do you just toss it or is there some other use for it? Please advise. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    PapaWhiskeyPapaWhiskey Posts: 10

• Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,114 ✭✭✭✭✭

Toss it. Just something that can grow mold.

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023

Roll weed in it. Jk. I keep a couple wrappers from leaf by oscar in the top of my humidor to give me an idea on the humidity.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭

Drew Estates likes to use loose tobacco to pack cigars.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,792 ✭✭✭✭✭

Kristoff too

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,464 ✭✭✭✭✭

In Ybor City a few years ago I went to one of the shops that rolls their own cigars. I bought several, the young lady behind the counter reached behind her into a jar and pulled out some moistened leaves and put them in the bag with the cigars. My guess would be that this is how it was done before Boveda was born.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain