Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Not a big milestone 1k post pass

Comments

• Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,059 ✭✭✭✭✭

This landed today. I’ll go through it this afternoon and get it sent back out tomorrow.

• VisionVision Posts: 7,765 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:
    Overheard on a dark night in a murky alley in Murfreesburo; "Who the hell needs a lottery win when we have people piling on like this?"

Challenge accepted.

Hey guys, I screwed up. I sent the pass to @EgoBoundary when I was supposed to send to @First_Warrior.
    Ernest could you send to Rodger and then it can get back on track from him???

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,320 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Rdp77 said:
    Hey guys, I screwed up. I sent the pass to @EgoBoundary when I was supposed to send to @First_Warrior.
    Ernest could you send to Rodger and then it can get back on track from him???

And here you had a perfect year going so far... don't you hate when that happens?

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis

Yes, yes I do.

• First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭

If the pass takes a little longer to get to me I'll have time for some sticks that I ordered to get to me first. Planned on adding some of those coming to me into that great big box .All is good.

It’s gonna need a bigger box soon if much gets added lol

• EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭

I got it today guys .. it’s heavy… @First_Warrior , please PM your addy so this barrel of cigars hit the right destination… I will sort through this tomorrow. It’s intimidating.

• EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭

9405 5036 9930 0500 7741 41

Heading your way @First_Warrior

Sorry about the delay

Thanks for the heads up. I'll be looking for it.

Got the pass yesterday evening. Will crack the vault today and get the puts and takes. Plan to get it on its way Monday. Biggest box of cigars I've seen.

• MrShrekMrShrek Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hold off my friend. It needs to go to a Mass hole next. We skipped over the to keep it rolling and give them time to get together. Yo, @Vision , @TheKraken or @ShawnOL y’all ready for it head that way?

Ok, Who wants it next?

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,284 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll take it in, then meet up with Taylor and Pete, if that works for everyone else.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

Ok, Shawn. I'll take it to the PO on Monday. I also found a shiny new box to put it in.

• MrShrekMrShrek Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks you guys! Last stop before returning to Tennessee.

9361289745019099123213 Headed north. There's a he ll of a lot of cigars in the goodie box.

Been to the PO. The numb nuts that checked the pass in didn't clear the register before he checked the pass in so the receipt printed out two tracking numbers. I used the one at the top like I always do. The other number at the bottom is the one we need. 9505510977573079245509. Shows it out for delivery today. Sorry for the confusion . I learned now I have to double check everything the PO does.

Received, takes and puts tonight.

@ShawnOL said:
    Takes

Puts

If there are no objections, this is going to Taylor and Pete at our meet-up this Sunday afternoon. Only enough room for about a half dozen robustos left in the box. I hope the PO has a bigger box.

Oh they better

edited March 2023

@Vision said:
    I'll keep it very light in the takes tomorrow. Here are the puts.....

And the takes if no one disagrees listed below as it doesn't want to upload.

edited March 2023

Where is this thing going next? Back to Glenn? Either way, I'm going to need an address to ship to, since I don't have @MrShrek in my address book.