Home General Discussion

Camacho Scorpion

I was going through all my old cigar bands and came across a Camacho Scorpion band (very cool looking band, too). I remember exactly where I had it(Papa's Steakhouse aka C&H for you Houston people), but dont remember much else. My understanding is that they are kind of rare and had a limited release. Anybody had one of these that can refresh my memory? Or anyone know of where I could get my hands on a few more?

Comments

• txjayhawktxjayhawk Posts: 311
    no one has had one...??? not even one of you lurkers out there??? or any of the Beard Clan????
  • betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    Yeah, I've been searching for one of those for a long-ass time. Congrats.
  • AyatoAyato Posts: 53
    I have had a few and really liked them. I will have to see if my B&M still has any left next time I am in there.
  • txjayhawktxjayhawk Posts: 311
    Ayato:
    I have had a few and really liked them. I will have to see if my B&M still has any left next time I am in there.
    Let me know for sure...
  • AyatoAyato Posts: 53
    txjayhawk:
    Let me know for sure...
    Will do.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Last time I was at one of TatIV's (Phil) local B&M thought that I saw a box of these. I'm heading that way tonight so I can check if we get a chance to go. It's also Phil's B-day tomo.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Sandman1am:
    Last time I was at one of TatIV's (Phil) local B&M thought that I saw a box of these. I'm heading that way tonight so I can check if we get a chance to go. It's also Phil's B-day tomo.
    Really? I don't remember seeing these. Let's definitely check it out.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    TatuajeVI:
    Sandman1am:
    Really? I don't remember seeing these. Let's definitely check it out.
    Thought that I saw them in the downtown store. I could be wrong....I've been dreaming about cigars lately.