Home General Discussion

Montreal!!

OK! So, im going on vacation May 9th through 17th. Main reason for going there is a huge Industrial music fest. ( http://www.festival-kinetik.net ). But... while im there... any good cigar bars around? Anyone that lives kinda in the area that wants to meet up?

Comments

• badge54fdbadge54fd Posts: 241
    Greetings from Canada.

I am less than 2 hours away from Montreal. You wont find any cigar bars where you can smoke inside. The City of Montreal, like the city of Ottawa, has imposed a smoking ban in all public places. No more smoking inside bars, restaurants or offices. If you are lucky, and the weather is nice, you might find a restaurant with a patio who will allow smoking outside.
    Let me know when you have some free time, and I might take a little road trip.

Dan

• NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    I was under the impression there were some Cigar bars (according to google anyway) that you could smoke in... such as stogies cigar lounge ?? maybe thats old info. I have top plan out my time that I wont be at the fest, so ill def let you know!
    I just went to their website, and they still advise they allow smoking on site. I am impressed. No one in Ottawa seems to have been able to get the same permission based on sales.

That certainly sounds like an interesting place to visit.

Further, it appears you need to make reservations ahead of time if you plan on smoking there.
  • willso7willso7 Posts: 156
    Hi; i will said try CIGAR VASCO it is located on the ste-catherine street,