Home General Discussion

Cain F Nub Tour

Comments

• xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    What the hell?! They have a tour in California and New York, where the Gov't tries to tax them into oblivion, but they skip Florida?!
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    looks like they'll be at my local B&M in September. Cool.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    TatuajeVI:
    looks like they'll be at my local B&M in September. Cool.
    I'm coming over!!!
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Not coming to WA, big surprise.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Hope they come close to me while in NY
  • doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    oOOOOOoooo three stops in Atlanta the week of 10/5....definitely going to have to mark that on the calendar...
  • bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    I may try to hit up the stop in Columbus, OH on 5/7
  • betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    To New Yorkers, they are going to J Barbera's Tobacconist. I'll probably go, though I don't like the place. It's very member-oriented.
  • shamrockedshamrocked Posts: 285
    too bad the tour isn't scheduled to come anyone remotely near my residence - unless i overlooked a local B&M - I'd really like to try one of these sticks since i like nubs and have not yet tried a cain
  • ljlljl Posts: 819
    Saw this post, took 7/6 vacation @ work. Heading to St. Charles!
  • bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    bbc020:
    I may try to hit up the stop in Columbus, OH on 5/7
    just realized I will not be going to that one...already committed to something else
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    So, they're not coming ANYWHERE near Mass from what I saw. However, they're going to a rinky-dink B&M I used to go to in Brandon, MS. What the hell?!!!! Guess I'll be sending a buddy to pick some up for me. If not, anyone else who is going to one of these events that would be willing to pick up a few of these for me, if for sale, I'll gladly send them a check.

I HAVE TO HAVE THESE!