Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Diver43 said:
    I woke up early this morning and stepped out onto the front porch. Sitting there was a package.
    From @dirtdude , Thank You Brother

Back Story: Between catching covid, retiring, selling our house and moving 12 hours away, and while looking for a new house catching covid again, and the week we moved into our new home, the spousal unit attempted to die on me and ended up in emergency surgery.
    Anyways, wife got better and we settled in. I was MIA from the forum and smoking cigars for a while.

When I received a notification that @silvermouse mentioned me in a post. I thought, I miss those guys and found my way back. A certain member kept mentioning "the news letter". I thought sheez, something new... Yea dummy me should have known.
    Anyways, these must have been delivered yesterday afternoon
    Thanks @dirtdude , there is some fine smoking in my future.

Happy 4th if July Everyone

Ya I got taken on the newsletter myself few years back as well happens to the best of us!!!

• Options
    TRayBTRayB Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2023

@Hobbes86 said:

@CommanderDuke1_ said:
    Ya I got taken on the newsletter myself few years back as well happens to the best of us!!!

That must be why it never happened to me!

You did happen to be the beneficiary of a newsletter to me no too long ago. Sometimes it takes a village. LOL!

• Options
    JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭✭✭

Challenge coin is sweet

• Options
    Sethbanks711Sethbanks711 Posts: 254 ✭✭✭✭✭

@IndustMech Thanks! Picked that sampler up on recommendation from Pete. I’m still learning the ropes here.

• Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,138 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Sethbanks711 said:

Todays haul. Somehow, my cigarpage order came in on the same truck from Greenville, but never made it.

How were those delivered? Where the page doesn’t charge shipping they go the cheapest route which is usually surepost or something like that. USPS will probably deliver your order.

• Options

@Rdp77 Everything has came USPS. Not upset with the page. It just confused me since they both departed Greenville last night at the same time, and page box never showed up at asheville. Lol

• Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,138 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Sethbanks711 said:
    @Rdp77 Everything has came USPS. Not upset with the page. It just confused me since they both departed Greenville last night at the same time, and page box never showed up at asheville. Lol

That’s usps for ya….ole reliable

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,111 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Sethbanks711 said:

Todays haul. Somehow, my cigarpage order came in on the same truck from Greenville, but never made it.

That looks great, you took the deep dive.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options

@Sethbanks711 said:

I see you've figured it out 👍

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,630 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Sethbanks711 ... like a boss!

edit: we still love you, @Jrflickster

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options

@peter4jc said:
    @Sethbanks711 ... like a boss!

edit: we still love you, @Jrflickster

That means alot🥰

• Options

@Yakster said:

@Sethbanks711 said:

That looks great, you took the deep dive.

I always do. Drives my wife nuts. I’m already looking at another humidor, as mine is almost full, and I have 3 more orders already on the way.

• Options

@Rdp77 said:
    @Sethbanks711 , let’s talk….

I’ve looked into doing that, just don’t have a good conditioned area to put one. My wife is pretty picky about how the house looks, so I’m trying to find a good sized Tupperware that’ll go under the bed, or the tops shelves of my closets.

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,111 ✭✭✭✭✭

I couldn't get my wife to approve a cooler so I have multiple Iris Weathertight 64 quart bins in my den's office. They're stackable and come in different sizes, often find the best price at Home Depot.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options

The punch was the freebie for me pretend to be the store manager and the delta 10 is because I left my weed at home didn't think i was spending the night down here

• Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    I couldn't get my wife to approve a cooler so I have multiple Iris Weathertight 64 quart bins in my den's office. They're stackable and come in different sizes, often find the best price at Home Depot.

This! Iris Weathertight is the bees knees. Been using them for years.