Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Reposado '96 Maduro.....

clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
Had one of these for the first time this past weekend. I was not impressed at all. The cigar just tasted bitter most of the way through it. Guess I'll try another before making a final determination on this one, but after waiting so long to try one and expecting great things as I loved the Habano, my hopes and dreams were shattered with this one.

Comments

• Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Thats disappointing. I was reading the reviews online and everyone swwma to think they are the best $2.50 stick goin, have you tried the habano?

Also, what do you do at Pax? I grew up in Mechanicsville and Leonardtown(smib)
  • Options
    Jetmech_63:
    Thats disappointing. I was reading the reviews online and everyone swwma to think they are the best $2.50 stick goin, have you tried the habano?

Also, what do you do at Pax? I grew up in Mechanicsville and Leonardtown(smib)
    Oh god..... the SMIB's have penetrated the cigar.com message boards. Battle stations!!! LOL. I have tried the Habano. 4 of us on here did a box split a few months ago and I really enjoy the Habano. Much better than the Maduro in my opinion (and I'll usually take a maduro over a habano any day).

As for my occupation, I'm an Avionics Technician on the V-22 Osprey Research Development Test & Evaluation team.

....for all others, SMIB = Southern Maryland Inbred = worst drivers on the face of the planet
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Nice! When i come back to visit my folks we'll have to fire a few up. We may be bad drivers but i got nothing on the crowd trhat drives in LA...thats some varsity stuff down there. You know anyone from the E-2 side of the house at Navair?
  • Options
    I don't know any of the people over at NavAir but I have a few buddies who work on them with Northrop Grummund over at Force (VX-20).

Definately shoot me a PM if you're ever back in the area. I just moved into a nice little house down in Piney Point with lots of space for cigar smokage.

Based on your screen name I'm assuming your a tailhook mech. What do you work on?
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    good to know about these. My father in law and i were discussing buying a box and I've had the connie, now I want to try the habano and will probably steer clear from the maduro