Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,867 ✭✭✭✭✭

Glad you are enjoying them, Chris!

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,969 ✭✭✭✭✭

Correction time, I guess I started with the Vol. 2, I'm smoking the Vol. 1 now. (tonight)

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    TRayBTRayB Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    Completing the set this morning with the Espinosa Comfortably Numb Vol. 3, great cigar, better than 2 which is better than 1 which is better than none*. TYVM Frank.

*The Comfortably Numb Vol. 1 is still a good cigar.

Whatever filter you used on the image, it ain't workin'. Glad the cigar is good though.

• Options
    TRayBTRayB Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭

Perdomo Champagne 10th Anniversary.

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,544 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hope you found it to your liking, Brian!

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

Hi Frank, I notice in the background what I assume is an air purifier. What is it? Brand, etc., and do you like it? IOW was it worth the purchase price or do you wish you'd bought another brand, size, style, whatever? I'm thinking of getting something along those lines and I value your opinion. Thanks.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain