Home Pipes

The end of my journey

jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey fellas it’s been awhile. I have decided to sell all of my tins, pipes, cigars and quit the hobby. This wasn’t an easy decision. I’ve lost two grandfathers and my mother to cancer. My sister fought and beat the same cancer that my mom had. My dad is now fighting cancer. I know the risk is low with pipes and cigars but I don’t want to increase my chances even slightly. I’ll post pics starting with 133 tins. Then all of my pipes and a few pipe racks to follow. Posting here first to give you guys first shot. I will be throwing freebies in random packages. I’ve made some really good friends here over the years and appreciate you all. You can always find me on Facebook or our reptiles business page.

Comments

• jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭

The KBV stuff was opened from the Mylar bags and jarred. They are all new. At first I crammed them into one jar and later into two. So the doubles you see are from one bag and you’ll get both. The McClelland Deep Hollow is from one tin and you get both.

• Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,391 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Hawks there’s a lot of great holiday blends here

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sad to see you go, but you gotta do what feels right for you. Prayers for you family's health struggles.

• HawksHawks Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭✭✭

I agree with @Bob_Luken. All the best for you and yours. These messages, when they pop up, are bittersweet. Thank you for the opportunity.
    @Rdp77 good looking out, Rusty. Thank you.
    Sending a PM

Nolite Oblivisci Peniculus Dentes

I am working on a tin list and a pipe list. Here are the pipes. A bunch are new and there are many smoked once or twice but will be sanitized. Some silver needs polished as well.

• d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,924 ✭✭✭✭✭

Stubble is checking his account balance. :D

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

This is the tin list by order the photos appear above. I have some jarred stuff not listed and an extra few tins and accessories that will randomly be added to packages. Shipping is not included however we can figure that out.

@jsnake another PM sent.

Here is the pipe list as pictured above. A few are new otherwise they’ve only been smoked once or twice or have been completely sanitized. All of them will be touched up like the silver being polished and the stems being polished as well. These are all in excellent condition.

Thank you @Hawks
    Hope you enjoy it all.
    I’ll post an updated pic on tins tomorrow.
    Pipes only have the 4 above missing lol.
    I’d rather make you guys a deal here then go to eBay so if you see something you are interested in we can probably work out a deal.

edited November 2023

All of the KBV is available except Porkchops. They are all new just jarred. Here are the tins that are left. I’m lowering some prices on the common stuff and the KBV.

Post edited by jsnake on

Pipe pouch and pipe lighter combo. Pipe is a Xikar soft flame wind proof. Gently used but overall in excellent condition. Will be drained for shipping. $65 shipped gets you both.

Hey fellas, on the pipes and stands feel free to shoot me offers. I’d rather give deals to guys I know then take them to eBay. Several pipes are new and some were smoked a time or two. All will be sanitized and polished and ready to smoke upon arrival. Thanks

• Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,391 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’m still having a little trouble lining up your pipe lists with the pictures.

@Rdp77 said:
    I’m still having a little trouble lining up your pipe lists with the pictures.

I’ll number what’s left and make the list numbered so it makes more sense. I see that now. Of course I can take more pics, weights, measurements as well. I’ll have something better posted in the next day or two depending on work.

All tins are gone.

Here are the remaining pipes numbered to make it easier.

Black Friday for my friends. 25% off all pipes and free shipping. Good through this weekend. Next week they go up on eBay. I’d rather cut you guys some deals. Want a few? Message me. Willing to work out a package deal. Ask @Hawks how great they look in person. Some are new and most smoked once or twice.

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,393 ✭✭✭✭✭

38 looks like a steal.

@jsnake said:
    @Hawks how great they look in person.

I will vouch. Damn nice pipes. Only 4 of the 8 were smoked and lightly. All came to me quite clean and in good condition. I hope to get a few more after the New Year. 👍

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭

No. 31 looks very interesting. If you still have it in January I just might buy it.

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

• OutdoorsSmoke_21191OutdoorsSmoke_21191 Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:
    No. 31 looks very interesting. If you still have it in January I just might buy it.

LMK if you’re still interested in this one. I don’t want to inquire if you still want this one.

A good cigar and whiskey solve most problems.

• OutdoorsSmoke_21191OutdoorsSmoke_21191 Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jsnake would it be possible to see an updated inventory list please.

A good cigar and whiskey solve most problems.

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭

If he still has it it's all yours.

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

Here is what is left

First person to snag one or more at $200+ gets a free leather pipe pouch and pipe lighter.

See something you like I’ll give an updated price as well. You guys get a better deal.