Home Cigar 101
Options

Cigar cases

Hi everyone, well I was hoping you guys could help me out.  I am looking to buy my boyfriend, an avid cigar smoker a cigar case, problem I know nothing about cigars so I was hoping someone can recomend a good case to buy.  ThanksSmile [:)]

Comments

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Hi Silvia, check out This Link for some cases. If you are looking to get the job done, go with the herf-a-dor. If you're looking for style, check out the Xikar or Prometheus cases.

Good luck,

Joe.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i like the small herf-a-dor also. I have one. I use it for backpacking and other outdoor things. I also have a lagre herfador good for handing cigars to friends. i also have the xikar. its better lookin than the herf-a-dor but i feel its less rugged.

a friend (you know who you are) sent a case that is nothing but style. the cigars wont last more than a day in it but ive made good use out of them. If he attends high class functions where he will be smoking cigars less than 12-18 hours since they were last in the humidor then this would be the way to go.

if you arent sure id go with the Xikar case. it looks good enough. Its sturdy enough. it leans to the outdoorsman type but it wont be looked down on in a higher class setting. Plus it has a very good seal so if you travel the cigars will be good for long periods of time.