Home General Discussion
Options

2024 TN Herf

Comments

• Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,689 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll take #6, please.

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options
    MrShrekMrShrek Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭✭✭

@IndustMech said:
    I'll take #6, please.

Hot damn!

• Options
    TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭

I can't make that weekend made other plans for that weekend a few months back.

I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • Options

I exchanged messages with the AirBNB host and they are ok with us smoking outside.

• Options
    OutdoorsSmoke_21191OutdoorsSmoke_21191 Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭✭✭

Most likely, I will be staying with my daughter if location remains in Murfreesboro.

A good cigar and whiskey solve most problems.

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 28

I am going to back out on both herfs. Maybe next year. I’m going to be losing my mom and oldest brother to Cancer before Christmas so I’ll be going down to see them each time I get off the boat. And I just don’t see myself being in a hanging out mood. It’s going to fall on the family to pay for the final expenses so there’s that too.
    I know the doctors aren’t always right but usually they are. You all have a good time and smoke one for me.

• Options

Getting closer and closer y’all! Excited to see everyone that’s able to make it. @Bob_Luken secured the AirBNB so we are good to go there. He’s also going to help me bring over my smoker and Blackstone so we can cook up some great food for us too.

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, I’m excited!

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options

Almost time! Looking forward to this much needed break.

• Options

As am I!

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,050 ✭✭✭✭✭

So bummed I can’t make it this year. Please take plenty of pictures. Have a great time.

• Options

We are also bummed you can’t make it.

MOW badge received.
  • Options

Hell yes!

MOW badge received.
  • Options

With the anticipated date quickly approaching, let’s get an updated head count so we can plan for the food.

Looking like we have 6 attendees so far.

Staying the weekend:
    1. @MrShrek
    2. @Bob_Luken
    3. @Patrickbrick
    4. @IndustMech
    5. @OutdoorsSmoke_21191 (staying with family)

Visiting Saturday:
    1. @Rdp77

Anyone else?

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm going to try and be in the "visiting Saturday" category, but I've had some things come up, trying to resolve before Saturday.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options

FYI I will be picking up on the way, a ton of Viaje boxes and moving them for cheap! I’ll post some for sale when I return home as well.

MOW badge received.
  • Options

Clear that **** up Steve! You and Rusty are why I make the trip.

MOW badge received.
  • Options
    TRayBTRayB Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:
    Tell her is like a quilting bee, without the quilting. She should understand that.

And if you still get that deer-in-the-headlight look, just ask her to go make you a sandwich.

What do you mean "ask" her??

• Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,664 ✭✭✭✭✭

Who had the whistle?

A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,087 ✭✭✭✭✭

@dirtdude said:
    Who had the whistle?

I loaned it to Calvin @CalvinAndHobo on that trip. It worked like magic we could not have imagined. I will assess the situation this trip and determine who needs it most. Member input will be accepted for prior consideration.

• Options
    JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,637 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll share you with @Patrickbrick it's okay he's your only pass though...