Home General Discussion
Options

2024 TN Herf

13»

Comments

• Options
    MrShrekMrShrek Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭✭✭

Woooowww 🤣 that went the opposite direction than expected.

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,101 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,462 ✭✭✭✭✭

^^^ :D:D:D ^^^^

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,476 ✭✭✭✭✭

Has anyone reached out to @TNBigfoot68 to see if he could be persuaded to partake? Even if he's not smoking, he and all others would benefit.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,101 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:
    Has anyone reached out to @TNBigfoot68 to see if he could be persuaded to partake? Even if he's not smoking, he and all others would benefit.

We texted a couple days ago and unfortunately he didn’t have an opportunity to make it here 😕

• Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,690 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Amos_Umwhat said:
    If someone will PM me the address, I hope to be up there tomorrow.

Message sent

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options

Received

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,476 ✭✭✭✭✭

Where's Bob? I don't see Bob.

Looks like a great time.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options

@Amos_Umwhat "You know, suction".

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,802 ✭✭✭✭✭

Anyone hear from Rusty?

• Options

No. PMs were sent and the phone number we had went right to voicemail. Noticed he hadn’t been on in a hot minute. Hope he is ok.

• Options

We also tried to call @0patience , but no answer.