Home General Discussion

ManOWar Virtue sampler just arrived.

Step right up and be the first one on your block to try the brand new Manowar Virtue. Offering a beautiful Connecticut wrapper on a primary blend of Nicaraguan filler that yields a nice creamy full flavored smoke that is light on it's feet. We have a sampler of 6 for just $39.95 shipped you can try the whole line. You can even double your pleasure and get two of these deals for just $64.95. The sampler comes with a 5x50 robusto, 5.7x54 petite salomon, 6x44 Lonsdale, 6x50 toro, 6.5x52 torpedo and a 7.5x52 churchill. Give me a call or drop me an email adzikoski@cigar.com .

Comments

• zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    when is the other deal going to come around? The one with all the other freebees that was mentioned?
  • Andrew_DzikoskiAndrew_Dzikoski Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    That deal will be out in the June catalog.
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    Alex Svenson:
    Boxes and singles will roll out in May issue and to do it right, we are kicking it off with a massive freebie including a Man O War 6 stick sampler (2 each original, ruination and virtue), Man O War branded Colibri slice grip double bladed cutter and a man o war branded torch lighter made by lotus. All three items will be free with box through fathers day starting in May. Oh, and the freebie is good on all MOW box purchases including original and Ruination.
    alex said it would be available in may and they would "Kick it Off" with that sampler. insinuating that when the boxes firsts became available, so would that deal. Just tryin to get some clear info!
  • Andrew_DzikoskiAndrew_Dzikoski Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    The June Catalog will be shipping out Mid to Late May where we are going to be offering the deal. We are expeciing the boxes late may. Either way there is no need to worry there is tons of great deals on the way.
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    If anyone orders these, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO POST A REVIEW, ALONG WITH WHAT VITOLA YOU CHOSE

Penalty for smoking one of these and not posting a review is a swift kick in the ass, followed by seizure of your entire collection, and the burning of your humidor. Revocation of BOTL card is also very likely

• bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    xmacro:
    If anyone orders these, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO POST A REVIEW, ALONG WITH WHAT VITOLA YOU CHOSE

Penalty for smoking one of these and not posting a review is a swift kick in the ass, followed by seizure of your entire collection, and the burning of your humidor. Revocation of BOTL card is also very likely

Ditto on this. I want to know how it would pair with my morning coffee.

• TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    bacon.jay:
    xmacro:

Ditto on this. I want to know how it would pair with my morning coffee.

Agreed. I will personally hunt down and torture anyone (Jack Bauer style!) who smokes these and doesn't post a review.

I have a massive order that I've got on hold with Jeff, maybe if I beg him enough he'll throw one in for me. :)
  • Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    Gents, The catalog promo has been postponed until the summer on account of problems with the boxes for the Virtue. We will be getting some without boxes but the official luanch promo with massive freebie will be pushed to late june or july. Sorry about the delay.
    Alex Svenson:
    Gents, The catalog promo has been postponed until the summer on account of problems with the boxes for the Virtue. We will be getting some without boxes but the official luanch promo with massive freebie will be pushed to late june or july. Sorry about the delay.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    xmacro:
    Alex Svenson:
    lol
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Alex Svenson:
    Same cigars in the samplers as in the box?
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    I'll post a review on Monday hopefully xmacro. I have some on the way.
    xmacro:

I had the lancero today. Excellent burn, construction, and draw. It had a nice firm feel, nice weight, and a toothy wrapper. Upon cutting, it had a perfect draw.

Started off a bit peppery, but then smoothed out nicely about 1.5 inches in. It definitely had a medium body, and was actually stronger than I was expecting. Got pepper and earth initially, but then it developed into a cream and nutty flavor, but the body was still there. And it put out TONS of smoke. There was no 3 puff draws on this one. Just one short draw, and a mouth full of heavy smoke. Also had a nice long finish. All in all, a pretty good smoke, but still not going to replace the Ruination for me. However, those who find the Ruination a little too strong for them will probably like this one.
    ^ Sounds like I will be ordering a sampler soon. Much appreciated
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    xmacro:
    Alex Svenson:

Tantrums all around! ROTFLMAO My God WHo Doesnt Love the Fun we Have on this Site !
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    cholmes8310:
    xmacro:

I had the lancero today. Excellent burn, construction, and draw. It had a nice firm feel, nice weight, and a toothy wrapper. Upon cutting, it had a perfect draw.

Started off a bit peppery, but then smoothed out nicely about 1.5 inches in. It definitely had a medium body, and was actually stronger than I was expecting. Got pepper and earth initially, but then it developed into a cream and nutty flavor, but the body was still there. And it put out TONS of smoke. There was no 3 puff draws on this one. Just one short draw, and a mouth full of heavy smoke. Also had a nice long finish. All in all, a pretty good smoke, but still not going to replace the Ruination for me. However, those who find the Ruination a little too strong for them will probably like this one.

That Review was better than Sex with a WORE Out HOOKER
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Smoked my first Ruination tonight, and I'm really looking forward to trying the Virtue. Sounds like a great stick.
    Redtailhawkoz:
    cholmes8310:
    xmacro:

That Review was better than Sex with a WORE Out HOOKER
    ummmm? is that a good thing or a bad thing OZ? haha
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    My Virtue sampler arrived yesterday. Nice lookin' stogies.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    If only you could get your virtue back urbs.
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Meh. It's not like I was using it.