Home General Discussion

Who here smokes CIGARETTES too?

Trx680Trx680 Posts: 48 ✭✭✭

Just curious
If you do smoke cigarettes what do you smoke?

Comments

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,704 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol who flagged him?

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Trx680Trx680 Posts: 48 ✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Lol who flagged him?

Yea!! What’s up with that??

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 29

Do you @Trx680 smoke cigarettes? I've heard that some who smoke both cigars and cigarettes sometimes forget to inhale the cigarettes and also sometimes forget to not inhale the cigars. The latter is more memorable, I'm sure.

I have not "smoked" cigarettes in 35 - 40 years. The last cigarettes I had; I did not inhale. It was after I started smoking cigars. About ten years ago I thought I'd try those organic American spirit cigarettes in order to just see if they were good enough flavor-wise to puff on during a short work break. Not really worth it, I decided.

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,106 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 29

I had half a cigarette, once, in the '80s. I do believe I was drunk at the time.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,393 ✭✭✭✭✭

I smoked cigs while drunk, too, from age 17 to 38, lol.

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,704 ✭✭✭✭✭

Can't remember when I last burned one, but I memorialized it in a thread here entitled "The last camel."

I bragged to a friend that I could quit cold turkey, and he bet me a dollar that I couldn't. That was the motivation I needed LOL!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,348 ✭✭✭✭✭

In Vietnam we had 5 packs of cigs included in C-Rations. They were more than 10 years old and had little brown spots on them. Mostly Camels and Luckies. All we had. No PX in the bush. Those old butts were like gold.
    Haven't touched a cigarette in over 45 years.

• d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,924 ✭✭✭✭✭

Quit Thanksgiving 1993 while on terminal leave, after smoking since I was 16, cold turkey.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• HawksHawks Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭✭✭

Quit cigarettes August of 2008.

Nolite Oblivisci Peniculus Dentes

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭

Still smoking 2pks a day. Tried to quit. Only temporary. Tried to switch to cigarillos, didn't work.

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

• VisionVision Posts: 8,231 ✭✭✭✭✭

Never tried one.... don't plan on it.

@Vision said:
    Never tried one.... don't plan on it.

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,336 ✭✭✭✭✭

Was 2 packs a day of Pall-Malls from 2002 until 2014. I like to smoke cigarettes when I'm gambling, but I found the lightest American Spirits. Still taste like ****, but I don't crave one the next day.

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...