Home General Discussion
Options

Whats with the catalogs?

I have just recieved my 3rd catalog in a row with the same exact things as the last catalog. Same reviews and ratings, same interview with Kaizad and the same Cuban Hype article. The only difference has been the cover. Is something messed up with the printing? Is anyone else getting these catalogs?

Comments

• Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Yeah I got a bunch of them too...

• Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Yea, me too... I still read it as if I was gifted with memory loss, though... I like the pictures. I crack me up..
  • Options
    brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    I guess you guys got overly lucky , I requested one couple of weeks ago and still haven't got one yet.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    LOL
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    not me.
  • Options
    Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    cabinetmaker:
    Yea, me too... I still read it as if I was gifted with memory loss, though... I like the pictures. I crack me up..
    You crack me up too. Yep different cover same stuff inside covers! What's up with that? Going to have to address "The Beard" I will do so wth great reverence and a little fear!LOL
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Dark Roast:
    cabinetmaker:
    You crack me up too. Yep different cover same stuff inside covers! What's up with that? Going to have to address "The Beard" I will do so wth great reverence and a little fear!LOL

yeAH mY WIFE THINKS i MUST BE ORDERING A mILLION cIGARS.. twocatalogs in one week... she says they must really like your business or thing you are governor Swartzenegger because you live Near Sacramento....
    Ill be back!
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I love those flowcharts they do. Those things crack me up.
  • Options
    Yep, got mine on Saturday, plopped down on the couch, opened it up. It took me a couple of pages, though, to figure it out. I was really disappointed. I really enjoy the catalog. I hope Alex addresses this issue....or issues.