Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Fantasy Football

LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
Anyone interested in doing a fantasy football league for some sticks? I can set it up through yahoo and we can have an online draft. When the season ends, losers send 3 sticks to first place and 1 stick to second place. Or something like that. If anyone's interested...let me know. We can do 10 teams.

Comments

• urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Sounds like fun.
  • vankleekkwvankleekkw Posts: 404
    It's on like Donkey Kong!!!
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    I'm down.
  • btmislesbtmisles Posts: 125
    I'm in.
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    So we're at five, need five more???
    Sorry fellas...I guess this idea will die on the vine unless we get five more takers.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I'm in... four more to go
  • dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    Sorry guys, I just don't have the time to invest in this one. I'll sell my super-secret draft prep spreadsheet to the highest bidder. Here's a clue -- it ain't always just about the running backs. Huge upside on the backups can bring some winners... Adrian Peterson took me to the Super Bowl last year. T.O. and Romo have a softer conference... who's gonna blow up first? Moss, Owens, Johnson, etc etc.
    Oh yeah.. and offensive lines create quarterbacks and runnings backs.... Money on Rodgers over Favre. Rodgers makes an excellent sleeper backup. He may just be your starter come crunch time (or he could fold like a total sissy-mary... stupid PAC-10)
    dutyje:
    Oh yeah.. and offensive lines create quarterbacks and runnings backs.... Money on Rodgers over Favre. Rodgers makes an excellent sleeper backup. He may just be your starter come crunch time (or he could fold like a total sissy-mary... stupid PAC-10)
    Sorry, who is this Favre person you're refering to?
    He's a future backup for the NY Jets ;)
  • ScramblerScrambler Posts: 746 ✭✭
    I'll play.
    three to go...
    Sorry, fellers. Just not enough interest. Thanks to those who were up fer it.
    Its cool Luko good thought.

PTFTW!
    thanks...you just aren't saying that so you got the PTFTW were you? Just kidding.
    he didn't call it, so no win :)
    Did so call it LOOK!
    madurofan:
    Did so call it LOOK!
    PEFTW!
    E?
    madurofan:
    E?
    I'm guessing E = Edit

You can't win a PTFTW on an edit
    madurofan:
    E?
    Post Edit For The Win.
    LMAO ... I know I know.

Its only cheating if you get caught right?
    madurofan:
    E?
    and stop making fun of Laker... you should be ashamed of yourself after all he's done for you!
    no no no that would be Eh? and I say eh a lot and I don't know why. No one in my family is from North of the Mason-Dixon Line much less Canada.
    madurofan:
    no no no that would be Eh? and I say eh a lot and I don't know why. No one in my family is from North of the Mason-Dixon Line much less Canada.
    I say "eh?" all the time, too... I don't know why. I think it's all the Canadians I hang out with down here in the South. Although I don't think a single one of them says "eh" with any frequency so I guess that's not much of an excuse :)
    My brother in law imported a canadian girl for a little while. She did say eh A LOT!
    What's all this "eh" stuff aboot? Do Canadians say that a lot? How would you use it in a sentence - like "Take off hoser, eh."
    LOL!