Home Ratings & Reviews

to lazy to read all the reviews

I was wondering how the cigar.com house blends are also the primeros regionals, a buck a stick? Is it to good to be true? And last the cusano celebrity series? I'm Lookin at the cheaper sticks cuz of cash flow, just want to know your guys views on these sticks, my gut is tellin me to stick with my Punch Elites but I want to try somethin diffrent thanks

Comments

• tankbonniestankbonnies Posts: 191
    I just bought the sample pack of the ccom blends. I'm very impressed so far. For $20 you get 7 cigars..and see if you like them....
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    The Ccoms are worth it, haven't tried the others. Just keep in mind that the Ccoms and most other "cheap" cigars are going to be mixed filler.
  • vankleekkwvankleekkw Posts: 404
    I can't speak to all of the Ccoms, but the Cuban label and Brazilia are worth every penny. They are not very complex of a cigar, but a fine smoke. They will beat most of your other smokes at that price point.

Don't take people's comments of being a cheap cigar to denote anything about the quality. It is merely a price reference.
    vankleekkw:
    Don't take people's comments of being a cheap cigar to denote anything about the quality. It is merely a price reference.
    Good point, that is what I meant by cheap as well. THats why I put it in quotes.
  • dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    I've only had the Cuban Label, and it was amazing. If I had another on hand, I'd have a hard time passing it up to smoke something else. At that price point, I don't know if you'll ever find a better tasting cigar. You'd have a hard time finding a better tasting cigar at twice the price.
  • Celtic Rider:
    I was wondering how the cigar.com house blends are also the primeros regionals, a buck a stick? Is it to good to be true? And last the cusano celebrity series? I'm Lookin at the cheaper sticks cuz of cash flow, just want to know your guys views on these sticks, my gut is tellin me to stick with my Punch Elites but I want to try somethin diffrent thanks
    I can't speak to the cigar.com house blends, but the primeros are, in my experience, not worth more than a dollar. Not so nasty you'll put it out half way through, but not worth much more.

From all the nice things I've heard on the forum, I think I'm going to buy the cigar.com 7 pack with my next order and try it out.
    MaduroScott:
    Celtic Rider:
    I can't speak to the cigar.com house blends, but the primeros are, in my experience, not worth more than a dollar. Not so nasty you'll put it out half way through, but not worth much more.

From all the nice things I've heard on the forum, I think I'm going to buy the cigar.com 7 pack with my next order and try it out.
    Its worth a shot Scott, especially the Brazilian and Corojo.
  • thanks for all the input so far, I should have read madurofans other ccom sampler thread before I posted a new thread, it was very informitive! Any way I bought a sampler today of Ccom! I'm still interested in the two other brands I spoke of at first. Thanks madurofan
    Glad I could help ...
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Haven't tried the other two, but as a general matter, Cusano puts out a good product, IME.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I like the ccom Brazilian, it was solid, the purple label is ok but a bit too far on the mild side for my tastes. The Cusano P1 was a bang up, solid cigar....I'd recommend the corona or the churchill. I actually did a review of the entire P1 line if you look through this section, dunno what its worth as far as reviews go, but it helped me put all the sizes in context with each other.

And dammit, don't be too lazy to read the reviews :). Word of mouth is worth its weight in gold...GOLD I tells ya.

edit: I don't know how I managed to forget this one, but the ccom cameroon label is also a solid performer.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    to lazy to give a responce...

in all seriousness... the Brazilian label is good. not complex but something doesnt have to be complex to be good.
  • CaptCapt Posts: 127 ✭✭
    The C.com Cameroon Label is without a doubt, my all time favorite smoke....Period. I have bought enough boxes of these to build a woodshed out of the empty boxes. I have some as old as 2004, and they are terrific. Mixed filler of course, but if you buy the torpedo, the tobacco in the end is longer due to the topedo shape. No bits of tobacco in your mouth! This Cameroon will stand with the Don Carlos and Hemmingway series anyday.
    Really capt? Thats awesome, coming from you this must be great. I think this is the only one I haven't tried.
    yeah... capt is a long time c.com cameroon junkie. I remember he was sayin they were awesome when i was the newbie on the old forum.
    kuzi16:
    yeah... capt is a long time c.com cameroon junkie. I remember he was sayin they were awesome when i was the newbie on the old forum.
    That's still my sig tag over there..."Admitted Cigar.com Cameroon Label junky"!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Capt:
    The C.com Cameroon Label is without a doubt, my all time favorite smoke....Period. I have bought enough boxes of these to build a woodshed out of the empty boxes. I have some as old as 2004, and they are terrific. Mixed filler of course, but if you buy the torpedo, the tobacco in the end is longer due to the topedo shape. No bits of tobacco in your mouth! This Cameroon will stand with the Don Carlos and Hemmingway series anyday.
    Holy Smoke ! That is a bold statement !! Now I have to go and get a box.. Do you age these or dig right in. and ( if it's possible , do they improve with some age?
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Capt:
    Holy Smoke ! That is a bold statement !! Now I have to go and get a box.. Do you age these or dig right in. and ( if it's possible , do they improve with some age?
    I'm with you, based on one I tried and this rave review, this is going to be my first box purchase, I do believe. Looking for a cheap, good everyday smoke.
    kaspera79:
    Capt:
    Kas, I do both. Since I smoke through so many of these, I will buy two boxes at a time, smoke a box and age a box. Smoke a box and age a box, each time. I keep a box aging, and yes, there is a great difference. I like both! Mornings I will smoke the aged cigar, evenings or before dinner, I smoke the newer ones. I have probably smoked at least 15 boxes of these cigars over the last 4 or so years. I do give out a fair share too. I got two boxes from 2005 that are tremendous.
  • wow! That's all I got to say! Not! I got my ccom sampler in 3 days, and I'm diggin it so far! I smoked a Cuban label at my kids football game and loved it! It smoked pretty quick however but I had a bro of mine covinced it was a Cuban cigar! It is kind of a mellow cigar wich is ok! Smooth to the last drop! Now I'm smokein a purple lab and damn it's a great smoke! To me it's a full bodied cigar! I love it!!! These smokes came real fresh and soft so I figured I'd go ahead and lite em up!!! This purple one is the ***!!!!!it beats the Punches I smoke all the time!!! Can't wait to try them all!!! I allways have uneven burning problems with new smokes in da mail not with this sampler !!!!! Came soft, burn great!!!!
  • ok so I was a little hammered when I wrote my last post! The purple label was not as full as I thought at that time,however sober,I still think it is a great smoke! I had one the next day.Next on my list is the Cameroon label!i'm sure it will be as good as the others!
    Yeah we weren't going to say anything, but general consensus is that the purple ain't full-bodied or anywheres near :)
  • well thanks for not breakin balls, I tend to drink a bit on the weekends! I have sence tryed the cameroon label and I loved that one as well! I could see myself buying a box of those! And I as well tried the red label, and sorry c.com I did not like it one bit! I could not finish it! Now I got to figure out how to get rid of my remaining 2 red labels :( I don't want to toss them but I don't want to smoke them, maybe I'll give them to one of my bros when where out drinkin!!! I'm gonna try the brazilian label tonight! I'm sure it will be great! Well hope so anyway
    Give those red labels a little time and try them again in a couple months. You may have had a bum stick. Gifting them isn't a bad option either, but then how would you know?
  • how would I know what?
    Whether or not the one you had was a bum stick
  • sorry I tend to read into things, and take stuff the wrong way. Hey I got an idea maybe I'll save the red labels and get hammered then write a stupid review about how great they are.......oops allready did that! LOL I did enjoy the brazilian label to it was real good! I've tryed allmost all of them now and the cameroon is still my fav!!! I will end up buying a box of Cuban,purple,and cameroon prob the brazilian as well. Good stuff good price!!
  • rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    The CCOM labels are great for the price. I wasn't crazy about the purple but it sounds like you have more of a medium body taste. I prefer them a little fuller, that's why my faves in no particular order are the red, cameroon, and brazilian.
    Finally smoked a Ccom Cammie. Not real impressed again had that heavy leather flavor like a Davidoff. Great construction once again but not my favorite flavor.
    i think we may have covered it in this thread but, arent they rolled in the davidoff factory? wouldnt that explain the "davidoff leather" that you get out of em?