Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

QUINTERO?

Has anyone tried these Quinteros that are on sale for $40 a box? All I know is the Senorita on the label looks pretty hot!

Comments

• Options
    24footjet24footjet Posts: 132
    Hello Senor, I'll aswer you. I've had a few cuban Quintero's thought they were really good. These ones are pretty straight forward and mild. Not crappy, but not snappy.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I was looking, but prefer a med/full stick. Think I'll pass. I have plenty others coming anyway
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Awww come on, give the quintero its due...i think its a fine stick that you can (ahem)bid.....on for really cheap. A good smokin maduro with a great draw, perfect burn and a nice soft flavor that includes a touch of leather, cocoa and sweetness. A lighter maduro for sure but for the price, an excellent everyday cigar. Actually i've been on the never ending hunt for an everyday and have gone from Flor de Oliva to these....just ordered a box :) I also love the fuller cigars but like i said, for a everyday budget.....in my humi these cant be beat!
  • Options
    coachjamiecoachjamie Posts: 337
    I have also had a couple of Quintero Maduro Box pressed churchills before. I thought it was great. It is a Mild/Med sticck, but a great value and everyday type cigar.