Home General Discussion

5 vegas limitada '10

anyone had one yet?

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I've been wondering when it was going to come out. The boxes just keep getting more outrageous, when does it all end? :)
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Seriously - the box alone weighs 15 pounds, lol. That's hilarious. I keep promising myself to avoid buying more cigars, but a box split of those is looking pretty nice!
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    15 pound box, wow. Hopefully its more like the 06's and 07's than the 08's. The staff review sounds great, but don't they all?
    Oh and as soon as someone does a box split, let me buy one off you. I do want to try these, and I really hope I like them. I'd love to have that box, lol.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    PICS!!!!! needs a pic of this thing...
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    That box is s-t-u-pid looking.. The 08 box (white with the ashtray top?) was pretty good, but this one is just ridiculous.
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Where the heck are you guys seeing this? I can't find it on the 5V website, and no mention of it anywhere else but this thread...
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Thats pimpin ........ i want one ..........................Box with 25 cigars ..... lol
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The box is cheesy and stupid. -1000 for that
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is indeed a dumb looking box.
  • doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    Could be fun if you're turning 55 soon and planning on throwing a huge party. Pass em out, set boxes on fire and everyone makes a wish (don't blow them out, just let the hideous things burn...).

• rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    That box is hideous!
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Sincerely the ugliest cigar box I've ever seen. Though that won't stop me from smoking one. :)
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I haven't been too impressed with this line. The box is hideous btw. I like the 08 box, very useful.
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    I broke the top of my 08 box, was using it all the time. This thing is hideous, and useless. I've got all the Limitadas from 06 through 09. Not sure I'm going to bite this year unless I see a cheap fiver. Don't think the line has been improving.
    doromath:
    Could be fun if you're turning 55 soon and planning on throwing a huge party. Pass em out, set boxes on fire and everyone makes a wish (don't blow them out, just let the hideous things burn...).

They are actually made of solid resin, so I don't think they'd burn very well.
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Certainly not a box for a man. I did receive a couple of these in my COTMC from another site. I was gonna let them rest for awhile,but maybe I'll bust one out this weekend
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    alienmisprint:
    doromath:

They are actually made of solid resin, so I don't think they'd burn very well.
    I bet I could burn the box! Hehehe
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    I would never ever buy this box... Just out of curiosity, how much are they asking for it??
  • ironhorseironhorse Posts: 469
    +1, is that thing supposed to serve any sort of dual purpose? Other than making the buyer regret his decision?
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The price is reasonable for sure. $100/25
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Alex Williams:
    I would never ever buy this box & not try to bun it... Just out of curiosity, how much are they asking for it??
    fixed it
    Lol, I don't care man, I think its cool. If any of you want 25 of these cigars but don't want that hideous box, I'll pay to ship it my way.